TheRus

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

Ok, first the bad news... due to a recent change in my emploment status I am no longer going to be able to guarantee my presence at the Mardi Gras Boogie this year. [:/]B|

However, the REASON I can't go is because I got word tonight that I have been hired on with a professional band who is going into the studio on their 5th album in late March and touring 5 nights a week supporting it and have to relocate in order to begin working on it!!! I will be moving from Conway, Arkansas, USA to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada as of March 5th and need to save all the money I can for travel expenses involved!!!

Those of you who have talked with me before here know how seriously I take music and know how big this is for me. I just had to share it with you all since you have been there with me through some of the biggests ups (my 1st skydive) and downs (my recent failed marriage) and through it all have shared in my joys and helped me cope with my pain.

Anyway, just had to share and I will stop rambling now. I'll keep you posted as the date draws nearer and will let you know once I arrive there safely. :)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Three Ways From Sunday

www.threewaysfromsunday.com

I am also taking over as webmaster most likely since I have the most experience in web desing among them... so look for it to be expanded as soon as I can manage it after I get there. ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Hey, I am so happy for you, your post really shows your excitement. You have to let us know when stuff gets together and when the first recording with you is released!! How very cool!

Hmmmm.....Arkansas to Ontario might be an adjustment for you:D.

Someone's love for music is very important! I'm glad you will be able to follow your dream.

Make sure you let us know the touring schedule! Okay?

Hugs,
Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Sounds like the beginning of a dream come true. I don't imagine chances like that come along too often! Kewl beans man! Best! B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!