skipro101

Kent State Skydive Club

I am trying to get ahold of anyone who is a member of the kent state skydive club (preferably some officers). I want to join, or if the club is dead...take over operations. The url

www.skydiveksu.com links to canton airsports...

http://www.canton-airsports.com/colleges/kent.htm

and canton air sports claims that they are their home dz. However, canton air sports ftp server is open

http://www.canton-airsports.com/colleges/

and one can see pages for many universities (ohio state included) claiming that canton-airsports is their home dz.

http://www.canton-airsports.com/colleges/osu.htm

However, OSU has their own webpage and states that Aerohio is their home dz (which I know is correct).

there is even a template

http://www.canton-airsports.com/colleges/school_template.htm

I am a little confused here. Could Roger (DZO of canton airsprots) let me know whats up? Or, if anyone else on here either knows contact information of any KSU skydive club members, or is a club member themselves please contact me..

I just want to join KSU's club. (the contact information at skydiveksu.com , including the phone numbers and emails are incorrect.

Thanks.

check with the student activities office at the university and see if they have any information on the club. Here at Miami University (just down the road from you) the activities office keeps all that stuff on file and would know what was going on.

If you come up empty, you guys could always join forces with the MU club and get our prices and discounts and stuff at Richmond. www.skydiverichmond.com

Good Luck!
Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

check with the student activities office at the university and see if they have any information on the club. Here at Miami University (just down the road from you) the activities office keeps all that stuff on file and would know what was going on.

If you come up empty, you guys could always join forces with the MU club and get our prices and discounts and stuff at Richmond. www.skydiverichmond.com

Good Luck!

Im gana try that tomorrow.

Thanks but no thanks on the joining forces thing.. I like to go just about everyweekend..and i dun think we will be driving to Indy that often :P

yeah i can hook you up with the people to contact for the kent state skydiving club. im close friends with the president. he's currently broken (non skydiving related)
shoot me a pm and i can hook you up with email addresses and contact names and possibly phone numbers. their home dz is aerohio.

Hello I am co-manager of the KSU Skydiving Club. We operate out of AerOhio at www.aerohio.com. You can join us at one of our weekly meetings or contact us personally at [email protected].

Since this is the downtime for our club, your questions might be better assisted with communication with the DZO at AerOhio. If you compile a list of questions, I can work on getting the details you need. I

Yo Skipro101,

Joining KSU is easy!! email me your phone number and I will have Jeff Antoon (pres) contact you asap. All you have to do is give Jeff $5. The club would be very intrested in any contrubutions that you could give. I know that some of our officers are graduating this spring. Do you live on campus? Do you like to party? Do you know any single hot bitches?

Let me know,
[email protected]

I live off campus. I love to party. Do you have any single hot bitches? Maybe we could trade.

:P

In all honesty, your website sucks (if that is yours...and not canton-airsports creation www.skydiveksu.com)

I can build a website for the club. I would also be happy to fill an officer posistion.

I think i can handle the 5$ :)
Later