Darius11

Is any one really working today?

Sure go ahead and rub in fact that you have income and *we* don't.:P

I'll look at the more cheerful things now, it's raining not snowing.;)

I get to pick my kids up in a couple of hours, they always cheer me up.:)
I have the laundry done.:S

It doesn't hurt when I pee...B|

I think that's about it.

Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

LMAO. Hey, I'll move to Florida if anyone's up for it. And I'm being 99% serious. :)
Kelly

Was that 99% serious before or after the 3 trays of jello shots?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

hmm ok... jsut start making another batch in about 13 hours or so..then another in about 15 hours..and then one more in about 17 hours and Ill be there jsut about time you apss out;)

Florida sounds good. Better than Ontario, especially this time of year. I just have to go out and buy a peice of shit camper and then I could pick you up. We could hopefully just make it to a decent DZ in Florida then the camper would break down. oh NO!, would be stranded there, whatever could we do?
(A: just maybe skydive)B|

p.s. Friday stinks (the day part anyway)

Before . . . after, I'd be hitching a ride to the airport with all of my stuff on my back . . . :D

Kelly

Visual {{cute drunk girl sprawled on a couch with bits of jello lying all about}}

Nevermind, I'll stay home, but I might send a few of my young single friends out your way instead.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I can't belive this thread got so far.

Ok back to the jello shots and naked girls and fast cars and and skydiving and and and and.......................

(darius decides to step away from the quad espresso he was having.)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I'm at work suffering still from lastnight. Sucks getting old, you don't bounce back from a night of marathon drinking as fast.

All you kids are talking about is freakin BOOZE!! :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm sorry you're hung over or still suffering from the aftermath of a great night. I don't bounce back like I used to my freshman year and I'm a 5th year now. I can't imagine what I'm gonna be like when I get older. It will probably take me 2 days to recover. Sometimes it takes me a whole day now. I just abused my body too much those first three years!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'm the same way-- at the ripe, old age of 24, I already can't "hang" like I used to be able to. Getting old is gonna suck.

Although, I have heard that every year you skydive actually makes you one year younger, so, maybe I'll never get old!!!!!!!!!! (Still have those hangovers, though.) :D

Kelly

All you kids are talking about is freakin BOOZE!! :S

Well, we were trying to keep it on the subject of Kelly's relative level of nakedness amongst bits of Jello as well as likely locations for skydiving in warmer climates. But both died out. Just as well, I don't think I could've handled it much longer anyway.

Edit: Booze - the trick is to find that one liquor that doesn't give you hangovers. mine turns out to be tequila

I'm the same way-- at the ripe, old age of 24, I already can't "hang" like I used to be able to. Getting old is gonna suck.

Although, I have heard that every year you skydive actually makes you one year younger, so, maybe I'll never get old!!!!!!!!!! (Still have those hangovers, though.) :D

Kelly

I vote for never getting old. I don't wanna grow up:P;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Edit: Booze - the trick is to find that one liquor that doesn't give you hangovers. mine turns out to be tequila

I'm absolutly fine if I stick to [cringe] bud lite [/cringe] .. I can drink it for days and not suffer a bad hingover. It's when I drink "snob beer" or dark beers, then throw shots on top of all that. Then I'll be hungover all day :S

oh and guys I'm not that old.. 36 birthday is April 2 so.. Trust me it's not bad getting old.. Actually some things last longer :P it's just after effects of some adult beverages last longer too ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."