samhussey

Who likes the Muppets?

You are Sam the Eagle. You are patriotic and devoted. And extremely anal. HOBBIES: Patriotism, Being appalled at what everyone else is doing. FAVORITE MUSIC: The National Anthem of America FAVORITE MOVIE: "An American In....America" LAST BOOK READ: "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Eagles are from America" QUOTE: "Please stop that now! It's un-American!"

I am NOT extremely Anal! Though I am patriotic.. It only said I'm sam the eagle cause I said I wanted to be a bird.
Whats up with the "please dont hurt me?" I'm going to take it again and find out..

edit: "please dont hurt me" will come up as Meeker.. cause hes a pussy.

I'm more like Red on Fraggle Rock than Sam the Eagle..

I didn't even know that this guy existed, but according to the test this is who I am most like:

You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew. You love to analyse things and further the cause of science, even if you do tend to blow things up more often than not. HOBBIES: Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes, Recombining DNA to create decorative art. QUOTE: "Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?" FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST: John Cougar Melonhead LAST BOOK READ: "Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave Recipes" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Hope you don't lose respect for me:

You are Gonzo the Great. You love everyone, and still you get shot out of a cannon on a regular basis. Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens. ALSO KNOWN AS: The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird SPECIES: Whatever HOBBIES: Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast. FAVORITE MOVIE: "From Here to Eternity...with no brakes." FAVORITE TV SHOW: "Touched By An Anvil" QUOTE: "No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

You are Animal. You are completely nuts, but fun to be around. SPECIAL TALENTS: Drums, Women, Food. HOBBIES: Drums, Women, Food. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Louder!", "Food now!" and "Want Woman!" LAST BOOK EATEN: "The Musicians' Guide to Drums, Women & Food" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An appetite.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

You are Gonzo the Great

And my favorite part...

"No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

Same here. Geez. Phillykev and I are more similar than I thought. He's such a cool guy. And, h's gonna put this on his sig line, isn't he?

You are Gonzo the Great. You love everyone, and still you get shot out of a cannon on a regular basis. Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens. ALSO KNOWN AS: The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird SPECIES: Whatever HOBBIES: Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast. FAVORITE MOVIE: "From Here to Eternity...with no brakes." FAVORITE TV SHOW: "Touched By An Anvil" QUOTE: "No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Woo-hoo!!! I'm Miss Piggy!!!:D:D:D

You are Miss Piggy. You are talented and the center of attention. At least you'd like to think you are. You're really just a pig. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Moi", "Moi" and "Moi!" LAST BOOK READ: "Women Who Run With Frogs And The Frogs Who Better Wise Up Quick" FAVORITE MOVIE: "To Have and Have More" DRESS SIZE: If it's expensive, it fits. BEST FEATURES: Eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, hair, ears, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands, fingers, legs, knees, ankles, feet, toes and so on and so forth. SPECIAL ABILITIES: Singing, Dancing, Directing, Producing, Writing, Starring, and Being Famous.

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew. You love to analyse things and further the cause of science, even if you do tend to blow things up more often than not. HOBBIES: Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes, Recombining DNA to create decorative art. QUOTE: "Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?" FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST: John Cougar Melonhead LAST BOOK READ: "Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave Recipes" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

I wanted to be a bird too! instead: "What Muppet are you?" - Results:

You are the the Swedish Chef. You are a talented individual, nobody understands you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Brk! Brk! Brk!" HOBBIES: Kokin' der yummee-yummers FAVORITE MOVIE: "Wild Strawberries...and Creme" LAST BOOK READ: "Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'" QUOTE: "Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk yubetcha!"

How much beer do I have to have to speak that language and be understood??

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!