DeNReN

Quick Q for the greenies

Hopefully my simple Q (thats short for question:P) wont cause any underserved flaming:S...It's just a simple Q....CYA (cover your ass)

As most members of this great site/forums know....certain greenies are moderators for certain forums...ie:skymama for introductions and greetings.....so my Q is....can another greenie delete or move threads from a forum that they are not listed as a moderator?

Of course HH has complete control...but do all moderators have greenie power in all forums?....or do some greenies have more liberties/seniorty than others?

Remember folks....its just a simple Q....no need to go off the deep end and start flaming/getting snarky......just curious is all:)
Ohhh...and TY in advance for any relevant answers;)

WTF...you want to know the secrets of greenie power? How dare you question their authority or abilities. All you need to know is they are powerful, you are not. Now mind your own freakin' business.

:P:P:P

BTW...that flaming was not undeserved...any time you request to NOT be flamed, you DESERVE to be flamed. (A greenie taught me that :D)

I think I'm feeling the chill of hell freezing over first... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

They will LIE AND LIE AND LIE that is what they do - they are green because of envy - not because they are the hulk.:):):):o:o:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We can moderate (i.e. delete/move threads) out of forums we moderate, but we can't do that on forums we don't. We can, however, move threads _into_ forums we don't moderate, so I can move a thread from S+T into freeflying if it would be more appropriate there.

They will LIE AND LIE AND LIE that is what they do - they are green because of envy - not because they are the hulk.:):):):o:o:P

That, and when they take the muppet test, they all show up as Kermit. :D Some weird HH requirement... :S:):P
Make light!

We can moderate (i.e. delete/move threads) out of forums we moderate, but we can't do that on forums we don't. We can, however, move threads _into_ forums we don't moderate, so I can move a thread from S+T into freeflying if it would be more appropriate there.

]

Curses...foiled... ;) The rational answer machine that is, Billvon. B|
Make light!

So why do you want to know, Mr. Nosey? Planning on starting a ruckus somewhere? ;)

He just wants to know which ones to stalk.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So why do you want to know, Mr. Nosey? Planning on starting a ruckus somewhere? ;)

He just wants to know which ones to stalk.:o

Actually....shhhh...keep this to yourselves;)...I've been contacted by a certain "agency" to probe deep into the DZ.com world and provide information vital to the recovery of test animals stolen from a research lab......again...Shhhhhh...these sheep and the mastermind behind there abduction are VERY dangerous!!! Imagine Gonzo and his chickens with super human powers:|...well....this person....with those sheep[:/]...mankind as we know it could....

Arghhhhhhhhh!.......Nooooooo

Baa>:(