JohnRich

What Muslims Want From America

ANy group that tries to harm us (yes, we are still together as humans) is to be exposed.
Billvon's post of Exteme Christians was great too.
Plenty of sick and harmful groups out there. NAFTA has hurt ALL of us, more than the "Extremist Groups".
I fear for the "You and I as Citizens" being sent into turmoil by any group.
Religion is just the RIng in the nose to pull the herd toward special agendas.
I don't vote a certain way because my Celtic Org. says so, either.
I just want us as the USA to survive and several little but, >strong< groups wish for our collective demise.

>And since when did we start caring about subject title accuracy?

Do you not care about the accuracy of your posts? There's nothing in "da rules" about posting inaccurate stuff, just something I assumed most people would want to avoid.

I've already explained why the title is accurate.

Of the 25 thread titles on the first page of my "Talkback" forum list, I see the following which have thread titles that are "inaccurate", in that they provide no clue as to the actual content of the starter message:

- Hung out to dry
- Congratulations Deuce!
- Awesome Picture
- MJ in 2015
- Got Banned?

That's five out of 25, or 20%, which are "inaccurate".

Are you going to ask all of those folks also if they care about the accuracy of their posts, and remind them of the rules?

Are you going to ask all of those folks also if they care about the accuracy of their posts, and remind them of the rules?

BAD! John! BAD!

No biscuit! ROFLOL :D Now put down that grievance and back away slowly...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If HE made it up, then maybe

He tried to make it look like this was the standard position of Muslims. Deception by omission.

I totally agree with PhillyKev. He is right on.

Actually I'm just trying to get back in his signiture ;)

This information comes from the official website of the Nation of Islam, run by Louis Farrakhan.

I stopped reading right there.

FYI....Farrakhan has about 20,000 followers.

He may only have 20,000 hard core followers, but he's got a lot of fans. While I college I had the *cough* honor *cough* of working at a Farrakhan 'rally', in a town of approximately 500,000 he packed the house of over 10,000. I was impressed, he spoke for over 2 hours before he went in to his "it's the white man's fault", "it's the Jews who are keeping you down" crap.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I was impressed, he spoke for over 2 hours before he went in to his "it's the white man's fault", "it's the Jews who are keeping you down" crap.

Don't you remember all your Youth Rallies? You have to pump up the German people's self-esteem before blaming.....oh, sorry, wrong racist psycho.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>Are you going to ask all of those folks also if they care about the
>accuracy of their posts, and remind them of the rules?

If they start making a stink about how their thread titles are descriptive, yes. You seem to be making a stink about how your thread title is accurate, rather than descriptive or not. And saying that Muslims want the US to do all those things is as accurate as saying that Christians want to perform the acts of terrorism listed by the Army of God, or that skydivers want to kill each other by sabotaging each other's rigs. Sure, you can claim each of those is 100% literally accurate. But if you saw a headline in a paper that says "Skydivers kill each other through rig sabotage!" would you feel the paper was being 100% objective and accurate?

if you saw a headline in a paper that says "Skydivers kill each other through rig sabotage!" would you feel the paper was being 100% objective and accurate?

I'd expect they're sensationalizing what a few skydivers did to each other. Assuming of course that reporters can tell the difference between skydivers and, say...mountaineers.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

BAD! John! BAD!

No biscuit! ROFLOL :D Now put down that grievance and back away slowly...

Wendy W.

LMAO :D <--- Accurate. This thread has me cracking up!

Excellent point.
Daily active supporters of several Extreme groups have limited but, strong mambers and many silent supporters.
Hitler had his start the same way. The other Extremist that pop up in the name of ANY faith to give themslves self ordained power.

the funniest thing i saw recently was at the airport at the time when all the muslims in Asia took planes to go on the Haj to Mecca. They basically arrange group tours where they book pretty much the whole plane. And they all dress exactly the same in their white outfit and little white cap.

so imagine a line of about 300 of these guys, not speaking much english, all lined up waiting to go through security to get on the plane.

the security guards were going slow and carefully, and the guys near the back of the queue were getting quite agitated and impatient.

... and i thought to myself ...
if people hadn't hijacked planes in the name of religion security wouldn't have to be so tight !

... so i didn't mind the irony of the situation, watching the muslims get as frustrated as we all get due to increased airport security ... !
--------------------------------------------------
if you jump & drink beer - i'll talk to you !