Tinkerbelle

Who loves Tinkerbelle

Peter Pan loved Tinkerbell

Their relationship would best be described as "complex".

He loved her from day one but couldn't admit it to either her or himself until her near death from poisoning, however he was far more physically attracted to Wendy. Tink was extremely jealous of Wendy and tried to have her killed at least a couple of times.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Thanks Y'all, I was just feeling so unloved. I get so lonely up here in the Santa Cruz mountains all alone, shivering-the power is off and I/m running a generator just so I can reach out and talk to you guys. I will cherish those hugs forever, they will keep me warm all afternoon and night. I feel like the little match girl from Hans Christian Anderson's fairy tale for all you literart folks. B|
Wow, just seeing those sunglasses in that emoticon makes me feel warmer already!

Hey, I worked for Disney for 29 years the first few of which it was actually my job to know all about the various characters both historical and Disney versions.

Peter Pan, the original version, not the Disney one, is far more complex and interesting than most people give it credit.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

What's forum rule #2 and why would that be an issue? I'm a loveable sort, worthy or as much love and hugs as any other, non? Why was it OK to love on others? Meee tooo! I want hugs and kisses (on the cheek mind you) too!!!!! I am so cold and lonely and in need of some love? It's soooo cold up here in the mountains with no heat or power, and the generator is half full, well, as the engineers put it, the generator is just too big! :S

Yeah, sooo....
What does any refeneces to pedophelia have to do with giving me a hug? I know I may look sooo young, but that's no reason not to give me a hug and some lovin' I'm soooo cooollllddd! I need some warmth from Y'all! Come on, give it a try! I don't bite, at least not that hard at first, unless you're into that kind-a-thing! :S;)

Yeah, sooo....
What does any refeneces to pedophelia have to do with giving me a hug? I know I may look sooo young, but that's no reason not to give me a hug and some lovin' I'm soooo cooollllddd! I need some warmth from Y'all! Come on, give it a try! I don't bite, at least not that hard at first, unless you're into that kind-a-thing! :S;)

You :

a) like to argue and this is fun for you, acting as if you've made no such reference... :S

or

b) like me, you've got major short-term memory loss, and need to re-read what you've posted. ;):P

Angela.

But now, this is only going to make my personal pixie jealous. So here's another BIG hug for Betsy.

Why thank you darlin'...but point of clarification...This pixie doesn't get jealous....I'm just not THAT insecure;)
Then again...there was this one time... at band camp....:P