Shell666

Custom Pull Up Cords

Does anyone know of someone that makes custom pull up cords? Friends of mine are getting married in May and wanted to hand out pull up cords with their names and the wedding date on them out at the reception.

Thanks!

'Shell

Danger Will Robinson!

Freely admit that I do not remember ANY details or names. That said, I DO remember some drama on here about someone possibly scamming people by selling custom pullup cords and not delivering.

I'm sure there are folks out there that will make custom pullups who are completly on the up and up. Just check it out first.

Does anyone know of someone that makes custom pull up cords? Friends of mine are getting married in May and wanted to hand out pull up cords with their names and the wedding date on them out at the reception.

Thanks!

'Shell

Danger Will Robinson!

Freely admit that I do not remember ANY details or names. That said, I DO remember some drama on here about someone possibly scamming people by selling custom pullup cords and not delivering.

I'm sure there are folks out there that will make custom pullups who are completly on the up and up. Just check it out first.

Oh...hey now...you know what? That's the ebay one I was thinking of......defintely stear clear.

I bought some (non custom) ones from ebay from endangered species, aka [email protected], aka [email protected], aka neil shannon walker. Quality is excellent. They are just like the ones you'll get from PD, but a little longer, and a bit wider than the square1 ones. They were cheap (I think I paid a little over $2 for 5 pullup cords, including shipping), and delivered quickly. I'd definitely recommend them. And if you ever see me, ask if you can borrow a pullup cord... :)
Dave

Yeah, that's the guy I mentioned in my first post here. Does very good work. And if he doesn't deliver, I can hunt him down.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

The seemingly multiple identities threw me off at first and scared me a little. Seems like whenever anyone talks about custom pullup cords, they're talking about the same person but with different email addresses for him. But once they arrived, I stopped caring how many addresses the guy has. They're nice! :)
Dave

I will let him know how happy you were. Neil is a great guy.

Thanks for the lead on these, Flyangel2. He sent me the info and I've passed it along to the blushing bride!

And thanks to everyone else for their comments on how great he is with delivery, etc!

'Shell
'Shell

The rumors are true! I am the same person. Shannon is my middle name and I've used it in business for many years, but people who know me personally call me by my first name. (I answer to either.:)
Thanks again, and Blue skies,

Neil Shannon Walker

Custom T-Shirts and Pullup cords

Neil!!!!!!!!!! A breath of fresh air here. Everyone be nice to him. He really is a great guy. BTW, ask him about his first ballon jump;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

ok, the thread has run it's course [I say so, damnit!], so tell us about your first balloon jump. B|

beer, beer, beer, diddley, beer, beer, beer
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Hey! This is kind of fun! Look, I did a picture just like you guys and I entered in all the stuff about like, your license number and what kind of canopy you have.

Yes we did enjoy numerous beers that day. Michael and Mary have video! We should tell the story...:S

Endangered Species
Dangerous Sports Accessories

Custom T-Shirts and Pullup cords