mjosparky

What those that servered with Kerry think of him.

If he was witness to this type of action and did nothing while in country or on his return tell me he is a lying piece of shit. He walked on the bodies of his fellow veterans to make himself appear taller.

I am glad someone else feels he is a LPS too! I posted a similar statement several weeks back.

Army duty was 12 months in country except apparently for Gore and Kerry.

I will never vote for him.

Jim
1Lt Advisor Team 46 Phoenix 1968-1969

Blue skies,

Jim

You are the master of spin.
You say Bush lied aboiut IRAQ...But you can't PROVE it.
John you are getting pretty sad being all emotional.
I expect FACTS form you.

I would like to request that you refer to Kallend with some name other than "John". I don't want anyone confusing messages like these with me.

I would like to request that you refer to Kallend with some name other than "John". I don't want anyone confusing messages like these with me.

Oh like that would happen.;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Spin spin spin. They're weasel words, Ron. Bill just gave a sample of Bush's untruths. He has made any number of statements that are totally at variance with his subsequent actions, on economics, veterans' affairs, education, gay rights, and of course, Iraq.

You are the master of spin.

You say Bush lied aboiut IRAQ...But you can't PROVE it.

John you are getting pretty sad being all emotional.

I expect FACTS form you.

When you get facts you ignore them. I've posted lots of specific examples of lies by GWB and his cronies, or where he makes a says one thing and then acts in exact contradiction to his statement. Billvon has posted specific examples. Sources and links have been provided. You ignore them.

The deficit
Unemployment
Veterans benefits
Education funding
Uranium from Africa
"WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE"
"50% of dividends go to people earning $50,000 or less"
etc etc etc.

How much proof do you need?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>I still think Marriage is about religion....

I agree; just pointing out where he contradicted himself.

>So has Kerry. Will you admit Kerry does the same thing...

Absolutely! The choice come next November will be the lesser of two evils, not between one honest hardworking guy and an evil lying thug - despite what extremists on either side would have you believe.

>I still think Marriage is about religion....

I keep hearing this, and it makes me think... Who's religion. The same people that say homosexuality is a choice also choose to believe in their religion. Separation of church and state, anyone? What's next, prayer in classrooms? Oops.... wrong Bush!:S

Blog Clicky

So in summary:

Despite the records Bush has released, you still think he was absent from the National Guard.

And despite the fact that Kerry hasn't proved anything by releasing records, you accept his statements at face value.

Don't look now, but your bias and double standard is showing.

Apparently Kerry WAS awarded three purple hearts, a silver star and a bronze star. Someone in authority seemed to think he was actually there and doing something important to the war effort. Now, if you want to second guess those awards, does that mean all other silver star recipients need to be re-examined too, or is it just Kerry that you think got them under false pretenses?

Take off your knee-jerk reply hat, and put on your critical-thinking hat.

People in authority also testify that Bush served his duty, as the documents I provided earlier show. The only reason you keep ignoring those is because you have a double standard of evidence: nothing is good enough for Bush, while at the same time, nothing is perfectly acceptable for Kerry.

I'm not second-guessing the awards, and I didn't claim that he got them under false pretenses. Please don't put false words in my mouth.

If you are going to demand proof from one, then you should demand proof from all.

It's cute to watch how, when you get cornered in one argument, you go flying off in a different direction to try and escape. You must feel like a pinball machine...

Not directed to you in particular, but if THIS isn't second guessing Kerry's actions, and
THIS isn't, I'd like to know what constitutes second guessing.

Not directed to you in particular, but if THIS isn't second guessing Kerry's actions, and

No, Kallend it's called staying on topic. How can you make a rediculous claim like this when you have participated heavily in a thread, who by its own title attempts to present a different view of Kerry's war record?

On the other hand, you seem to find delight in bashing GWB while he actually engaged in a war.

No, Kallend it's called staying on topic. How can you make a rediculous claim like this when you have participated heavily in a thread, who by its own title attempts to present a different view of Kerry's war record?

On the other hand, you seem to find delight in bashing GWB while he actually engaged in a war.

They were second guessing Kerry's actions. Spin all you want, but that is what it is.

GWB is safely at home in Washington DC. Our troops are engaged in a war, one that GWB started under false pretenses as we all now know. Even you know it, you just won't admit it.

They were second guessing Kerry's actions. Spin all you want, but that is what it is.

GWB is safely at home in Washington DC. Our troops are engaged in a war, one that GWB started under false pretenses as we all now know. Even you know it, you just won't admit it.

Prove to me GWB knew Saddam had gotten rid of all his WMD and invaded anyway.

That is like proving the sky is blue to a blind man.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

GWB is safely at home in Washington DC. Our troops are engaged in a war...

So you think that the President should be fighting on the front lines of any wars that occur while he is in charge?

Non sequitur.

He has no combat experience, he'd just be a liability.

So you think that the President should be fighting on the front lines of any wars that occur while he is in charge?

Non sequitur. He has no combat experience, he'd just be a liability.

Then why are you bitching about him being "safely at home in D.C."?

Non sequitur. He has no combat experience, he'd just be a liability.

Then why are you bitching about him being "safely at home in D.C."?

Where did I bitch? I just made the observation that he was safe at home, and not fighting as Gravitymaster claimed. You've done all the subsequent bitching.

It is a FACT that GWB is safely at home.

Where did I bitch? I just made the observation that he was safe at home, and not fighting as Gravitymaster claimed. You've done all the subsequent bitching.

Kallend, Kallend, you never cease to amaze me. Would you consider the folks in Tampa who are running the war effort from a computer room uninvolved? Are you actually going to claim they aren't fighting the war?

Kallend, Kallend, you never cease to amaze me. Would you consider the folks in Tampa who are running the war effort from a computer room uninvolved? Are you actually going to claim they aren't fighting the war?

I believe the combat troops call them REMFs

That is like proving the sky is blue to a blind man.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Just what I thought, you can't. Only whine and innuendo. Nice dodge though.

What does "We KNOW where they are" mean to you?

I believe the combat troops call them REMFs

I believe they call him "The Commander in Chief" and from what I have seen most have a tremendous amout of respect for him and are willing to fight for him and the American people.