chachi

POLL: Women Underthingies (all choices)

French cut and bikinis are basically the same thing aren't they? String sides, small everywhere else. i meant them the same on the poll anyways.

oh no french cut have more material to them and do lovely things to emphasis the hips and ass...

once gave a quick class in tac-iding womens underwear to a gaggle of imagery PFC's on their first pass..:)

One of my friends explained the thong best...

If it's going to be there anyway, why not just put it there and get it over with?:D:D:D

I don't get it when women say that. Maybe she was wearing panties that were too damn small for her. I have a small, but curvy bum with full cheeks, however, my panties never go up my a**hole. Why would they? :| Someone, please explain this to me...

Thongs are for not having panty lines . . . and once you wear them enough expressly for the purpose of not having panty lines, you can never wear anything else . . . I used to think people were crazy for saying they were comfortable. ;):D

Kelly

once you wear them enough... you can never wear anything else . . . I used to think people were crazy for saying they were comfortable. ;):D

They shouldn't really go up any holes. Crack, yes-- holes, no. Definitely not... I think it's rather like learning to wear a bra-- uncomfortable at first, but then you just get used to it. And, if panty lines are an issue, there's no better solution outside of going Commando.

They shouldn't really go up any holes. Crack, yes-- holes, no. Definitely not...

Lol...still...

And, if panty lines are an issue, there's no better solution outside of going Commando.

Panty lines are bad, but the bare bum and thong look isn't exactly classy...imo. They have been making beautiful seamless panties for quite a while now, and they are just a little bit pricier...not too bad.

When you wear these, it feels like you are wearing nothing, but better...like a whisper on your skin. These panties come in sheer fabrics like microfiber (imported microdenier nylon/lycra spandex), nylons, mesh, etc. They are sooooo soft and keep your skin tender (best reason to buy them). I LOVE them. The tiniest styles in the shades closest to your skin are the best for no panty lines. Seams are no longer an issue, nowadays.

Btw, I am buying some more right now online. I love how soft they feel... :)

When you wear these, it feels like you are wearing nothing, but better...like a whisper on your skin. These panties come in sheer fabrics like microfiber (imported microdenier nylon/lycra spandex), nylons, mesh, etc. They are sooooo soft and keep your skin tender (best reason to buy them). I LOVE them. The tiniest styles in the shades closest to your skin are the best for no panty lines. Seams are no longer an issue, nowadays.

Btw, I am buying some more right now online. I love how soft they feel... :)

now that's so HOTT ... but im not sure what the cut looks like got any pics:$

unless your gonna show me then....

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

it's too hard to choose just one... bikini style most of the time, but the boy shorts are so comfy and cute too... thongs are necessary sometimes. and then lounging in guys' boxers is always good if your at home. hmm now i want to go underwear shopping :)

sky, fallatio #8, infructose #3, bumpy brother