countryscrub

ink ink ink ink I GOT SOME NEW INK

WOW!! That is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see it when it is all done. You had better heal up soon or else we will be seeing you featured on the Discovery channel! I love tatoos, I think it is a form of art. BEAUTIFUL!!

hi how you doing...;););)

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

Damn Marcus! I just got off the phone with you about your Go Fast cap.

I know that shit hurt up on the neck. When I got my cross done on my back, I decided to that the spine was the worst pain I wanted to feel from a Tat and the neck was ruled out right away after that one. You da man just for putting up with the pain!

You gonna stick with black for the shading or what?
Dom

Damn Marcus! I just got off the phone with you about your Go Fast cap.

I know that shit hurt up on the neck. When I got my cross done on my back, I decided to that the spine was the worst pain I wanted to feel from a Tat and the neck was ruled out right away after that one. You da man just for putting up with the pain!

You gonna stick with black for the shading or what?

lol no wonder why it took so long for the call your a fellow post hore ...damn glad to meet you ..lmao;)

as far as the shading it gonna fade only where the peices meet.. the rest will be solid .so a ton of chair time. but after the black im wrapin the whole peice in red ...did i mention this isnt the blalance of the peice there is more ... all in due time:P

did i mention this isnt the blalance of the peice there is more ... all in due time

From my experience there is always more to be done. I still have most of my back to do. But the goal is to fill it up over time. I have a big Celtic Cross that goes up my spine and touches the shoulder blades. I just am taking my time finding stuff that will fit that theme.

Plus, I have a spot for friends that have gone in. 6 sets of initials so far. I really don't want to have to sit for any more of those. :(
Dom

Alright... what did I tell ya about the ink. Is it o.k. for me to say " Have you bumbed your freakin head ?"
Sheesh. Hope you shopped around for the best price:)
Your sister got a good deal on her tattoos:) Wow dude.
Once again it's one of those things I don't understand.
Enjoy the body art to the fullest. looks like you are already there.

eeek. hope you already have a really good job where the employer doesnt care about those tats. hehe. looks pretty tight, not into the whole neck thing, but the arm looks tight. :) my big thing is being able to hide my tattoos if i want to. so full sleeves or anything like that is out.

yeah im a blue collor and plain on my own bueiness.

im so not to corprate type.

hard work for me ...keeps both the mind and body healthy....

yeah the neck thing was a big desision but i waited over three years ...and desided it fits me.

im so happy i did it ;)

Awe I bet your parents are so proud of you. I may be short but can't be easily identified. My friend has a tatoo of a spider web on his head... freaks out the barbers all the time. He has "Fuck You" written upside down and backwards on the inside his lower lip so he can say read my lips " as he pulls his lower lip down. The dental people freak on that one. Then there's the really bad tats I'm not even going to discuss here.

Awe I bet your parents are so proud of you. I may be short but can't be easily identified. My friend has a tatoo of a spider web on his head... freaks out the barbers all the time. He has "Fuck You" written upside down and backwards on the inside his lower lip so he can say read my lips " as he pulls his lower lip down. The dental people freak on that one. Then there's the really bad tats I'm not even going to discuss here.

well my mom rides a hog and is a founding member
of the ladies of harley chapter. which also plans two chartiy rides every year helpin out many people in need ...but they have tats and wear leather and ride bikes so right them off as bad people and go on living in your little bubble you once again and i quote"CLOSED MINDED OLD SCHOOL OLD FART"

ive met many good people who look ruff and many many people who wear suits and shave yet lie and cheat on ther wives and steal and ...blah blah blahh

just be glad most people learn to look past the wrapper bud or youd be in trouble even if you shave

disclaimer: if you think this is a personal attack your mistaken ..im not attackin a person im attackin cocheese:P

wow. That's what i dislike about this place. Can't even play without someone getting bent. I was just teasin and bringing up some amusing tattoo's. Never said anything about anyone being a bad person. Yep I'm an old school fart for not seeing the need or desire for tattoos. You win. Ink up bro.

Dang Scrub...I thought this thread was gonna be about Laser Jet IV cartridges; mine's almost out...:(:D

Nice work. -Did you have to sign an acknowledgement of being under heavy meds before ya went through with it?! :P;):)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Dang Scrub...I thought this thread was gonna be about Laser Jet IV cartridges; mine's almost out...:(:D

Nice work. -Did you have to sign an acknowledgement of being under heavy meds before ya went through with it?! :P;):)

lol as for you missy..nope i didn't i didnt take them for 48 hours pryor and during ..the pain killers thin the blood and make it much harder to hold the ink ...so i got the full dose of pain from the ink plus my broken back... but its so worth it;)