Vallerina

Indiana skydivers need your help!

How about when they reopen in April?

That goes for you too Sunshine. Stop by and we can do a few dz.commer loads out of our little cessna, drink a lot of beer, and tell "no shit there I was" stories.

I'll definately come out some weekend in the spring. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well, the fund raiser is set. We all have our assignments and sounds like a good time will be had by all.. If your interested in attending the Fund Raiser for ISA put your reservation in at this web address: http://indianaskydivingacademy.com/rsvp/index.php

For directions on how to get there, go to this web address: http://www.indianaskydivingacademy.com/fundraiserdirections.htm

Or, just head to Indiana Skydiving Academy's web-site and it will take you there.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Well, the fund raiser is set. We all have our assignments and sounds like a good time will be had by all.. If your interested in attending the Fund Raiser for ISA put your reservation in at this web address: http://indianaskydivingacademy.com/rsvp/index.php

For directions on how to get there, go to this web address: http://www.indianaskydivingacademy.com/fundraiserdirections.htm

Or, just head to Indiana Skydiving Academy's web-site and it will take you there.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Made your links clickys. Makes it easier. Everything I know, I learned from Val:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

If you haven't read about the fire and want directions, the wheres, the whens, the whozits and the whatzits, try http://www.indianaskydivingacademy.com/fire.htm
Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you're looking for a place to stay (I'm about 20 minutes from the site) or want a designated driver for your group to the hotel of your choice near the site. I hope to see lots of you there! (Don't forget to "rsvp" at one of the links provided here and above so Ward and company knows how many to expect!)
Also, it's *never* too late to donate skydiving gear and equipment as well as cash. Let Ward know if you have anything, even non-skydiving related -- to auction ...
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Woo hoo!!!! I can't wait!!! Wow! It starts pretty early. That can only mean one thing: huge amounts of trouble caused. My lovely grandmother may join us, so hopefully she doesn't get too drunk and cause a scene.

Now, for the important questions:
1) Which hotel is everyone staying at?
2) Who is offering themselves up as love slave??? (I may bid on behalf of Phreezone...unless he decides to show up! :ph34r:)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Shameless, shameless bump

nothing wrong with that wendy! ;)

dude, i haven't been able to lurk lately and i can't believe i am just now seeing this thread! :o

you guys are just doing great! congrats on creating such an awesome fundraiser! the burnout benefit we had at elsinore went really well for us, and i am sure that you guys are going to have a great turnout as well!! keep up the awesome work...all of you!!! :)
i can't be there for the event, but i wanted to participate some way. i can definitely afford a plate at the dinner. is there someone i can sponsor? like you or val or ward or anyone that is helping to organize the event, so that maybe one of you could use your $25 to throw into raffle tickets or something? that way the money is still going to the event, but one of the people that are working so hard to help organize can eat for free and have a better chance at a raffle prize? what do you think?

with the event fast approaching, i am sure there is lots of excitement. keep up that spirit!!!

big hugs to you all and lots of lucky wishes for the future!

Thanks! You rock!

but one of the people that are working so hard to help organize can eat for free and have a better chance at a raffle prize? what do you think?

I definitely haven't been working hard; I've just been posting a lot! :)
Thanks so much! Every bit means a lot!

I wanna bid on stuff in the auction, but i can't make it to the fundraiser. How can i bid and buy raffle tickets??

That's a really good question. I emailed Ward since he's the main man for the fundraiser, but he doesn't check dz.com very much. I'll let you know what he says!

Hey Guys,
First let me start by saying that Westcoastchica is one of the coolest fucking people I have ever had an email from. Her words of encouragement, thanks and support rocked!! Here are some answers to the questions
1. Comfort Suites in Elkhart. We are reserving a block depending on demand.

2. If you want to bid on something you will have to go to the page on our website that lists the items and have someone bid for you as it will be a live auction. Tell them what you want and what you will be willing to spend and do it that way probably.

3. Two definates for the love slave auction are Me and Bo, wether he likes it or not. I don't know if the five bucks a piece we will get will be worth it or not. Other than that no one has formally offered themselves up yet.

Again, thanks to everyone that has helped. If you would like to help further do these things.
1. go here. :) and email anyone on that list thanking them for the help and support.

2. Donate things.......email
[email protected] with the details. I have no official love slaves offered up for auction so get on the ball people.

3. If you are going to come then click here :) to rsvp as soon as possible and let me know.

4. Add yourself to our mailing list by clicking here
:) to stay up to date

5. Send money through paypal if you so choose to [email protected]

6. Buy ward a new Mirage G4 and Velocity 96. Ok, it was worth a try.

Thanks again everyone, I can't wait to see you there. And Val, I can meet you before the event to get your rig washed and repacked so it is ready by the event, just call me after 9, my cell minutes are ridiculously over the limit now. Why do you need it washed anyway, can't you land standing up.

later
ward

3. Two definates for the love slave auction are Me and Bo, wether he likes it or not. I don't know if the five bucks a piece we will get will be worth it or not. Other than that no one has formally offered themselves up yet.

OK, I'll bite. What's involved? As an auction item, I wouldn't have to actually offer *love*, would I?
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

2. If you want to bid on something

What if you want to buy raffle tickets? Can you buy those beforehand?

3. Two definates for the love slave auction are Me and Bo,

I hope wildblue won't get too jealous if I bid on Bo! Maybe paulagc can keep wildblue company, and they can chaperone us! :D Maybe I'll throw myself on that list, depending on what love slave entails. There's another smokin' dz.commer that wants to put herself on that list. She'll bring in quite the profits if she does! :)

Why do you need it washed anyway, can't you land standing up.

I can, but I wanted to hear what kinds of sounds squishy mud can make! Oooh..I should wash my jumpsuits tonight, too. What kind of detergent am I supposed to use???

Bump!:ph34r:

So, I talked to Ward for a bit last night, and I'm so excited about the fundraiser!!!! He's putting a lot of work into this (all by himself so he can take all the credit), so come March 6th, he's going to be getting wasted. Trust me, seeing Ward drunk is worth the trip to Elkhart! Hell, seeing me drunk is worth a trip anywhere!

So, I talked to Ward for a bit last night, and I'm so excited about the fundraiser!!!! He's putting a lot of work into this (all by himself so he can take all the credit), so come March 6th, he's going to be getting wasted. Trust me, seeing Ward drunk is worth the trip to Elkhart! Hell, seeing me drunk is worth a trip anywhere!

I am looking forward to the trouble!!! ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Bumpity, bump-bump-bump.

Valerie! Here's a little challenge for YOU! I told Ward to go ahead and add me to the list of "Love Slaves" to be auctioned off. If there are any policemen on this list, this is NOT prostitution, this is NOT prostitution, this is NOT prostitution (if I say it enough, does it make it true???) ...

ANYWAY, looks like I'm the only gal on the list so far, and by quirky chance the only actual single person as well. (How embarrassing would THAT be to draw the lowest bid?) Soooo ... How's abouts YOU add your name to that list? It's not like you have to wear a crotchless leather thong or anything ... Unless I, er, I mean YOU, want to!
Wendy

Aight eeneR, I'm telling Ward to add another chick to the list. If you could please bring back some show-girl outfits from Vegas, I'd appreciate it.
Wendy

If you could please bring back some show-girl outfits from Vegas, I'd appreciate it.

Will see what I can do!!!! ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I posted on the thread in General Skydiving, but I'll post here as well. I'm about 5 min from the site of the fundraiser and I have plenty of floor space. No extra beds, but if you don't mind sleeping on the floor PM me. This way you can take the money you were gonna spend on a hotel and donate that too.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

dude, ward, so glad i could help keep that spirit grrovin'! you rock!! B|

to all the girlies steppin' up to be auctioned... kickass! that is so cool! very proud of you chicas! ;)

haven't had much time to spend in the forums but i just came in to check on this thread. you all are doing great keeping that positive attitude up!! :)

I posted on the thread in General Skydiving, but I'll post here as well. I'm about 5 min from the site of the fundraiser and I have plenty of floor space. No extra beds, but if you don't mind sleeping on the floor PM me. This way you can take the money you were gonna spend on a hotel and donate that too.

Bill! Why is it that we live 20 minutes apart but only see each other 2 + hours away from here at the DZ, or online? Or was that you I saw in the choo-choo that made me late to my Public Figures Anonymous meeting today?

Thanks for the support that's been received so far. It's never too late to donate gear or money (links-o-plenty in previous posts) and if you plan to attend the gig, PLEASE go to the site and sign the guest book so Ward knows how many he needs to plan on for dinner. It's not too late to reserve a bed at my place either.
Wendy

Thanks so much westcoastchica for the words of encouragement. You rock!!!!!! No you all rock for helping with this, Renee, Val, Wendy, Lara and everyone else. Shit with all these hotties on the auction block I might do something stupid so I can get dumped and bid on one of you. What am I thinking, for some reason she puts up with this idiot, I guess I better count my blessings. And for once Val I'm doing something good for my fellow man and not to just look good, but I will get ridiculously drunk and make an ass out of myself that night.