gary350

Help For Kitten Killers!

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could...... the cat didnt move.....

I hate cats, but your "friend's" actions are utterly despicable. >:( It is very difficult not to feel upset hearing a story like this. Please do the right thing and report any animal abuse that you witness.

oh well sorry if i offended anyone with somehitng i just found to be.... odd

So you think cruelty to animals is just ...odd?

Maybe if I threw you into a wall it would be odd as well. Maybe we can try it sometime.

Apologies for breaking the rules, but I can't stand this.

You want to throw a human into a wall because he witnessed someone else mistreating an animal? :S

never pull low......unless you are

You want to throw a human into a wall because he witnessed someone else mistreating an animal? :S

Stood by while a "friend" was mistreating an animal.

Read this again:

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could......

--
ZZZzzzz....

Some people need to mellow out.

Threats of physical violence are frowned upon on dz.com.

mellow out about a defenseless animal that was abused? everybody who thinks that's not a big deal needs to reevaluate their morals. This is clearly wrong and should be punished. Fine I won't punch him in the face if that makes you happy, but I would love to see jail time for this. Its wrong and should not be tolerated. Ask anyone who knows me I'm not a violent person, but this makes me sick.

Josh

maybe if i tell the whole story it will help you understand why i "stood by and did nothing". I was the DD and he was loaded. I was taking him home fomr my house. At my house there has a tendacny to be a place for cats to gather... why i dont know.so it not uncomman for them to be on our vechials, and all that. Normaly we just pick it up and move it, or we scare it off. well i was in my truck and starting it up and he was moving the cat. He picked it up like normal, but he didnt just put it down, he threw it tward the wall. he didnt throw it hard,but yeah he threw it at the wall. The cat was dazed, but was ok, i have seen it pleanty since then. He was drunk, i was in the truck already, and he did it and then reolized what the crap he did. WHen i hit him when he got in the truck he was like.... yeah i deserve that.

He is still a friend casue we have been threw all kind of crap together. He is a good friend and yeah he reolized what he did. He was drunk, i know its not an excuse for hiim, but we all know what drinking can do to decision making.

This is not a "normal" pratice. It was a one time thing casue he wsa pissed te cat was scratching his truck. He is not a serial killer in training here. He was just acting like a moran, and trust me i let him know it.

thats all....
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

HELL yes, creulty to defenceless animals derserves an ass kicking>:(
And those who stand by idle and do nothing derseve one too.

editied to add: this was tpye before I read you last post, but I hope you still upsided him hard
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?