skygod7777

where do i find............

I've got about 14 of them, you can't have them, they're my swoop course noodles!

I got mine super cheap at Wal-Mart, though.

Silly kid, must be rough not even knowing to always check Wal-Mart for anything you need.:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Getthe monster noodles. The cheap flimesy normal ones suck for swoops since in the sun they will bend and look like trash in a month.

I cleaned Mejier out last week. Check ToyRUs also.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I set up a great swoopcourse with removable noodles. Cut 'em down so they are shorter, they wont work if you use the whole thing. They work great though, and are pretty visible.

Like someone said, Walmart, but we couldnt get them there either. You gotta stock up in the summer.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

The only thing that can become a real pain in the ass about noodles is during the night activities. They can be easily ripped out of the ground and fellow skydivers can beat each other with them. It's real fun on a golf cart!!

Oops, did I say that? ;)
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

Wal Mart pisses me off.. theyre all out of pool toys by mid June. So if your floatie blows out of the pool on a windy day.. you're screwed for the rest of the summer.
Pool supply stores carry that stuff year round, but its mo 'spensive.
Funnoodles rock! I wish I had invented those things.

walmart or toys r us... the walmart here has loads of em... we tied three together to make a triangle and use it as a hoop for hoop jumps.... works awsome... we call it the "skynoodle"....lol....

They have them at a lot of hotel pools, or at Bally's. Just sneak in, and then put 22 or so under your jacket on the way out. ;)

(Besides, you can cut the noodles in half--what the fuck kind of swoop course are you building with that many noodles, anyway? :D)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.