jumpinjackflash

What Do You Want?

I've never accepted any marriage proposals that have been offered and do not feel ready for that step, yet...which is probably the exact opposite of most women. I checked off companion, for now...but the "friend" part goes without saying. Well...I guess that also includes the overnight and date parts, too. (If you want to keep up the romance in the relationship, then going on "dates" with your SO is a must.) Well, a progression or evolution of EVERYTHING on the list seems about right. :)

I always feel so silly during these...

Did I make it look like I thought it did?

Same for me Rosa, joking aside, I've never went the other way, always friends first.

I need to take a communications class, for awhile now, even when joking, I'm giving all the wrong impressions....

I have to work on that.

:)
It's a gas, gas, gas...

True. For me, the ladder does NOT begin with sex, anyway. It begins with a friendship. That is the key, Jack.

Being friends before progressing further...I'm a believer in it. In fact, I'm thinking it's not only the best way, but the the only way.

As for what I want...I want a happy ending. So, yeah, I guess I want it all. But, I believe that people's paths cross for a reason and that we need to cultivate the friendships that develop from that. If that friendship leads to love leads to sex leads to marriage...then maybe dreams do come true. And if it doesn't....well, I hope I enjoyed the ride.
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

True. For me, the ladder does NOT begin with sex, anyway. It begins with a friendship. That is the key, Jack.

Being friends before progressing further...I'm a believer in it. In fact, I'm thinking it's not only the best way, but the the only way.

As for what I want...I want a happy ending. So, yeah, I guess I want it all. But, I believe that people's paths cross for a reason and that we need to cultivate the friendships that develop from that. If that friendship leads to love leads to sex leads to marriage...then maybe dreams do come true. And if it doesn't....well, I hope I enjoyed the ride.

happiness is the key to life. what order a friend/partner/S.O. comes in shouldnt really matter. Why typically what you say is how many great relatioships are formed, others for differently. My wife and I have been from lovers, to freinds, to enemies, and back again. our current phase is unknown to modern science, and if I figure it out Ill let you know:S.
I like all (i belive) others, just want to be happy, and share that happiness w/ another.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

In honor of Vallerina's recent posts encouraging us men to get a clue.

HAHA! Wow...somebody is honoring my posts....Has Hell frozen over yet?

I'm trying to figure out why Vallerina is being so sweet to the men and trying to train us all. Whatever her motivation, THANKS VAL!!!

:D It's not "training." It's "helping." I'm trying to "help" you all. There are many single people on these forums that want to date. I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone!

How About You? What Do You Want?

I never "wanted" anybody. I like Amy's phrase of "serial monogomist," and I think I'll steal that from her to describe myself. I never wanted to be in a relationship. I had way too much fun hanging out with all of my friends and experiencing life. I just kissed a lot of guys along the way.

I don't want anything too much different even though I do have boyfriend. I still want to experience life and all it has to offer. Having someone there with me to experience life is an added bonus but not a requirement.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning