stayhigh

Any experience with non-factory made linesets???

Need to order lines for katana soon, and this time I am thinking of getting non-PD made linesets. (either from Pete Swan or Mel Lancester.)

How are they???
Openings??? and flare???
are they any different than factory issued???
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

No difference in the sets Mel or I produce, they are from his files. Depends where you are located as to the choice of him or myself.
The feed back I get is positive, no real complaints. The HMA we use tends to make for slower openings that can expose jumper problems during deployment. Example, raising a leg, contributing to off heading problems.

No difference in the sets Mel or I produce, they are from his files. Depends where you are located as to the choice of him or myself.
The feed back I get is positive, no real complaints. The HMA we use tends to make for slower openings that can expose jumper problems during deployment. Example, raising a leg, contributing to off heading problems.

Pete put a lovely new lineset on the Pilot I used to jump. Couldn't tell the difference from the original lineset (well, I should say that I couldn't tell a difference from the original lineset when it was newer - obviously I saw a positive difference from a ragged-out original lineset!)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke