DrunkMonkey

Holiday help?

No offence to my ex home for 4 years, but Spain.

I lived in the UK, and though there is lots to see: london is up there in cities with NY and Paris IMO, but I didnt like it as much as either.

The country side in the UK is nice, but flatish (rolling hills).

For Spain, well, I just love spain (see my posts aboutthat with Val)

Barcelona is my fav city. The coast from it to france is just awsome, with an awsome DZ on the way. The Spaniards are just very friendly people IMO (people have varying experiences of that, but hey, YMMV).

Food there is better then the UK (sorry guys! it is! lol)

PM me for more info
Remster

Food there is better then the UK (sorry guys! it is! lol)

Yes! People thought I was crazy for taking and developing pictures of the food!

Also, cava is the best stuff ever. I actually found a bottle of Cordoniu last night! :)
If you go to Spain, will you please bring back some orange Fanta for me?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Spain is absolutely fabulous. . .I haven't been there in years but I LOVED it.

UK is great, don't get me wrong, but Spain is just one of my favorite places. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Spain, its where the UK residents go for their holidays.
Better weather, better DZs, better food, great night clubbing.
Go to Empuriabrava, you will not be disappointed.
If you are disappointed, blame Remi.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"The country side in the UK is nice, but flatish (rolling hills)."
Unless you come to Scotland....;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Well, only a blind man would not see that the point has been made, but just because I'm so proud of my own opinion, Spain is where it's at.

I have not visited the UK, and would very much like to someday, but not at the expense of never going to Spain again.

Both my trips have concentrated on the South of Spain and the land is captivating. Granada, Toledo, Sevilla; all are truly awesome.

How can you not LOVE a culture that goes home for three hours in the middle of the work day to eat and nap? Then goes back to work for a couple more hours (maybe), goes home again and hits the clubs until 4AM?

Does the siesta give the energy to stay out, or does staying out require the siesta? It's a chicken vs. egg thing that I never understood, but enjoyed fiercely!

Elvisio "espana suprema" Rodriguez

Unless you come to Scotland....

Mmm...Scotland. I loved it there! I couldn't understand what half of the people were saying, and that had nothing to do with the fact I was 14, and they were giving me beer! :D (Btw, that's the coolest thing for a 14 year old American to do!)

My pic of Empuriabrava (most gorgeous dz EVER):http://www.geocities.com/valinspain2004/3

Another pretty Barcelona pic:http://www.geocities.com/valinspain2004/mont4.jpg
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning