Slappie

Fake or Not (NSFW)

WILD Courtney Love stunned TV audiences by flashing her boobs — then asked: “Am I being weird?”

But the amazing spectacle was just one incident in a mad night for the singer . . . which ended in her arrest.

First she went on chat king David Letterman’s show in New York, climbed on his desk and lifted up her see-through top.

Then she repeatedly bared her breasts as she gave unintelligible answers.

But when rattled Letterman tried to wind up the interview, she hit back: “You are not getting rid of me. Am I being weird?”

Courtney, 38 — widow of Nirvana star Kurt Cobain — left the studio barefoot and stumbled to a burger bar where she flashed AGAIN.

Hours later she delivered her final shock at a trendy nightspot — knocking out a clubber with a mike stand she hurled into the audience.

The grunge queen was arrested at the end of her performance early yesterday and charged with assault. She is due in court on April 19.

She already faces drugs charges in California — and flew into New York after a preliminary hearing in Los Angeles.

The Sun

So my question is -- Are they Fake or Not? If not then she's got some seriously messed up lookin boob..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Who cares, she is a freak. I saw her on David Letterman, she was almost as bad as Farrah was, years ago.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Who cares, she is a freak. I saw her on David Letterman, she was almost as bad as Farrah was, years ago.

I saw that show. I was thinking to myself when it was over. Dave handled himself rather impressively. He's a tough cookie and didn't crack. I kept waiting for him to throw her off his stage. So basically it became an hour of Love flaunting her boobs and spewing garbage.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh Ivan I figured you'd be able to tell me if they are fake or real.

I look at them and there is this mishapen bulge under her boob. It's got to be the implant.. Doesn't it?

Dave handled himself rather impressively. He's a tough cookie and didn't crack. I kept waiting for him to throw her off his stage. So basically it became an hour of Love flaunting her boobs and spewing garbage.

Kinda like getting bitten by a snake. There's not much surprise because you knew it was a snake when you picked it up. You knew it, you got bit, so you sit there and suffer quietly.

Those are definitely 'aftermarket' and not very good ones at that. Blecchh!

The old adage about "The people most willing to take off their clothes in public are the ones you least want to see naked" are indeed true. B|
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I think they are aftermarket but apparently I'm in a minority that thinks they aren't bad looking. Yes.....Courtney Love is pretty much a hag.....but if you isolate those boobies...I say not bad. Maybe my standards are just low. :D I mean....they are boobies....after all!

feuergnoms and their constant bitching about uncouth Amis...

Ummmm....what?

Ya what he said.. :P

I think they are aftermarket but apparently I'm in a minority that thinks they aren't bad looking. Yes.....Courtney Love is pretty much a hag.....but if you isolate those boobies...I say not bad. Maybe my standards are just low. :D I mean....they are boobies....after all!

Ah, come on guys let's be honest and drop all this subjective crap. She's either a 1 or a 0, ie you would or wouldn't do her. Considering all the crap I've see skydivers jump;), she'd be a 1 as long as I had a steel-belted tri-ply condom. Of course this is advice from a guy with a screen name of Blind, so YMMV. :)
-Blind.
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Since I am somewhat of a subject matter expert, allow me to offer some guidance.
Courtney is or has been a drug addict which means her weight and body fat fluctuate depending on how much crack or heroin she's taking. Rapid weight gain and loss do bad things to natural boobies.
She's also a mother. Pregnancy takes its toll on natural breasts, even small ones, for most women.
Those look fairly perky. I'm pretty sure they're small implants.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Am I the only one who noticed that they are convex in one part, concave in another, and squared off in another?

It literally looks like she's got an internal suture holding part of her boob up, while the bottom part just kind of hangs down. And, there's an outline of a small implant.

Yeah, drugs and other forms of abuse have ravaged them...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

She's either a 1 or a 0, ie you would or wouldn't do her.

Let me tell you, if I was drunk, and horny as hell, and she was the last woman on earth...the human race will disappear. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

She's either a 1 or a 0, ie you would or wouldn't do her.

Oh........I would definately have to leave that last beer in the 6 pack. :D

Just make sure you dont get shot in the head with a shotgun [:/]