gerryfuss

suicide

This is kinda depressing but a close friend of mines father commited suicide yesterday. Not looking for vibes, really more what to say, I'm speechless. I feel really bad for her. She had just moved in with her father about two months ago. I really don't know what to say here.......[:/]:(

I know how you feel, I've been there....there isn't word(s) that you can say to make that person feel better. Only....sorry, and offer to help anyway you can.

Sorry to hear mate....[:/]

Orchid
"tomorrow is another day"
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Ive been there to man, good friend and i found her dad. It was rough, very very rough. But i spent alot of time just letting her cry on my sholder. No words can express grief... but our love for one another can help ease the pain.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

There's really not much to say. Just let her know that you're there if she needs a friend to lean on or a shoulder to cry on. And...don't be afraid to give her a hug. She may act/say she doesn't want it because she doesn't want to burst into tears, but she can really use hugs now.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.