sangiro

Calling all Rock Climbers

Heya all,

If you're keen rock climber, drop me a PM with some of your climbing history (Where you're from, years in sport, level of experience etc). I'm looking for a small control group to use as a sounding board. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I'm probably still a decent 5.10 but used to delve into the 11 and 12 range. Mostly a sport climber. Love the overhung face and hate cracks.

This describes ME, too! I used to be quite the little climber (I was a natural), but I don't climb, anymore. I skydive now in my free time. I PMed Sangiro, anyway.

Hey girl, guess what I got to try this weekend......TRAD!! Can you say slow climbing. It is definately a challenge, and my wallet is screaming at me to not give in to the little demon in my head that says "Buy more gear".
Fly it like you stole it!

I keenly climb out of bed each morning (well, most mornings, as least...) and then rock my way to the coffee maker. Does that count?

(I smell a new website.....sniff...sniff...)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I used to do a bit of rock climbing... but gave it up a while back when I got out of shape. I have done a fair amount of Alpine climbing... all the Cascade Volcanos...plenty of good climbs in the North Cascades..aka American Alps.

Hmmm Jeanne Climbing... please be sure to PM me for reservations:)

Sweet!!! Nice to see your coming over to the dark side. ;)

Did you ever take my advice and do some aid on TR to practice piece placement? If not you should. It was one of the most informative trainings I ever did.

What's that smell?!?! Smells like nuts, hexes, and a couple cams.... must be a new rack....
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~