sunnydee123

SEBASTIAN BOOGIE........ROCKED!

Well as people began rolling in earlier in the week, it was Friday when the big party really started. The Pink Mafia arrived, vendors rolled in and started setting up (Sunpath, PD, Mirage, Birdman, Tonysuits...did I forget any [:/]?) and the skies were BALUUUUUUUE! Rotating between Skyvan and Otter, people were jumping, jumping, jumping and it was a damn good way to start the weekend. The band didn't show on Friday but the Tiki Bar was open and/or some ventured out to Hirams (and other fun places) making their own fun.

Woke to BEAUTIFUL skies and got first load up before 9am (I think)...and yes I was on it since I could finally breath :P. Managed to get 4 loads up and were going to also start running both planes since we had the jumpers and a damn unexpected Florida storm rolled in and shut us down for a few hours - BUT everyone hung out and still had a great time together. Skies finally cleared and more jumps were made despite some winds. AND THEN THE PARTY BEGAN.........Pink Mafia represented after there day of initiations (and some later initiations of sorts that were priceless :P), DJS were kicking to the wee hours, food was scrumptious and alcoholic delights were plentiful ;)

Woke Sunday to NO WIND and clear blue skies.....another great day of jumping wrapped up by some kick ass beach jumps.

Big props to BendyWendy and everyone who helped her make this event at Sebastian a KICK ASS ONE for sure. Just another reason I love my home DZ. For those who missed it - DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

ditto...

Bendy wendy kicks ass :)
an AWESOME weekend, just cant beleive i'm sitting here in the zoo bar waiting for my ride to take me to the airport.. that SUCKS :(

I met so many dz.commers i lost count. Some really cool people, learned a shed loads of stuff, got pied, got my FF1 (UK free flying qualification), got a birdman flight breifing from Jari (oh god i cant till i have the experience to jump birdman)... an AWESOME week(end)

The party on saturday night rocked. I got pretty drunk and half remember DD'ing with lisa... :$

Thanks to all involved, and anyone who wasnt here, YOU SUCK!! :P
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

And of all the days to plan NOT to show....Sunday ~ when the winds were still and the swoops were plentiful and the beach was a site to see from 8,000 when most of us deployed and played over the turquoise waters. And I felt almost "cool" when we walked off the beach, gear in hand and had cheers from all the beach goers - even a few snapped our pictures. It was a GREAT way to end a nearly perfect weekend (feel better Skymama[:/]).

You guys made it an awesome weekend. We had so many fun people here! Lots of dz.commers and I wanted so bad to get a group shot to put up here but I just kept getting sidetracked.

The Pink Mafia girls were fantastic. Jari from BirdMan, Gillian and Kolla from PD, Tony from Tony Suits, Surf from Mirage and Drew from SunPath were all here helping everyone out with demos and just adding to the atmosphere. We had some good representation from the Atlanta area. The DJ's were fantastic and I think they would have played until the sun came up if I hadn't made them shut down so that we could relocate the party.

Skymama and Nate (who is a dz.commer but I can't remember his dz name - something about a bum) were fantastic helping me push little bits of meat and veggies onto skewers. Nicole (bubbles4384) made some excellent pasta salad and did an excellent job in manifest.

I was so tired from all the work earlier in the week that I didn't live up to my usual reputation of being the last one down. I tried really, really hard to go to bed and get at least a few hours of sleep in each night. Of course, since half the dz was camping and the other half was camping out in my house - that didn't always work as planned.

THANK YOU everyone for coming. It was such a nice smooth weekend. The beach jumps were great too. They were hell to make happen but hopefully the fact that everyone did such a nice job on them will pave the way for next time.

Last night I crawled home tired but happy and slipped into my bed for the first time in three nights without anyone busting in at 3 or 4 am to tell me what a great time they were having. Uninterrupted dreams rock!

Come again soon!

Ah yes, Dee, it was quite a FABULOUS weekend!!! Mel and I were not happy about leaving yesterday...:( The skydiving rocked...the people were awesome...the weather was beautiful...the parties were kick ass...and the vibes were INCREDIBLE!!! We have LOTS of pictures that will be posted on our website AND on dz.com, of course! (So nice to put faces to the names that I see here so often...:)
Many thanks to Wendy and all that made us feel so welcome at Skydive Sebastian! That place rocks and so do the people there!!! I really can't wait to return! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

[:/]

I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck I know I suck.

I know it now..............
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

In spite of only doing 4 jumps because of my allergy problems and sprained ankle, I had a great time also. I did a Pink Mafia jump with Mel and officially passed the Barbie with her. What an awesome and friendly group of women they are! It was great meeting more dz.commers and congrats to Zeemax for his 100th and the111 for his 200th. I wish I could have been on the jump, but I was up to my elbows in raw meat!

I just want to give some special thanks to all the people who helped me after I got injured. Thanks to Freeflynate for toting me to and from the hospital and keeping me entertained while I was impatiently waiting for my results. Thanks to Sunnydee for breaking down my tent for me all by herself and making sure my rig got packed back up. And, thanks to rdutch and my other Deland friends for driving me back home so I could keep my foot elevated on the drive.

Last but not least, many thanks to Wendy for putting on a great boogie. You sure do know how to spoil us! I'm looking forward to visiting you all again as soon as my ankle heals.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Andrea...I am sooooo sorry to hear about the accident you had on Sunday morning. :( I got to the dz just after it happened... Glad that so many were kind enough to care for you. I do hope that you recover from the injury rather soon!

It was so wonderful to finally meet you and Lisa!!! You ladies are just so cute and sweet! Oh and YOU finally got your Pink Mafia number....:)
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Thank you so much for all your help! Nothing like handling chunks of raw meat. No wait, pounds and pounds of raw meat of various varieties.

You missed a special jump because you were such a sport helping me out and even more importantly you missed your son score a winning goal and on top of that you went home hurting!

We'll take better care of you next time.

My thanks to everyone who made my trip awesome. I'm now in Lake Wales and wishin I was in Sebastain so I didn't have to loose the money I put on account. It was way too windy for me to jump on Sat. so I'll have to come back and try to use my tab up.

THanks again everyone, it was an awesome time. Write more later after spring break.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

You're pretty damn tough lady

Thank-you, Ian, that's a great compliment. You and Katie will have to come back to Fl sometime so I can finally jump with you guys! :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OMG! i don't even know where to begin....

the first person that pops into my head is the super-bunny-of-the-year: ms. Wendy Waller!!!! this girl is super organized! WOW ~ she had so much to do and so little time to sleep, whew* wendy had to sit and wait in her truck for many hours, just to have a final signature & beach co-ordinates for our LOVELY beach jumps --- well, she waited & the individual responsible, didn't even show up! wendy remained calm and cool throughout ALL the mishaps. this girl is such a powerhouse of Love, Beauty & Devotion. i thank you wendy for delivering a BEAUTIFUL Boogie! We Love you so freaking much!

i met the following dz.commers:
paige ~ i Love Paige!!!! she is Very Sweet & Very Sexy* if you haven't checked out the pics lisa posted...oh boy ~ you are missing out! paige was so generous as to give me a Fun little boy-short-panty with the cutest title: "Dare Devil"!!! she also gave me a pink-neck-band ~ i already have my id-card mounted on it! i enjoy her energy & brilliance* due to weather conditions, we weren't able to initiate paige, but we will see her again soon and i can't wait!

zeemax ~ oh how i adore macca's sweet personality! he's so cute and funny --- we had so much fun chatting with him @ squid lips* the pink mafia wants to play with macca again!

skymama ~ i had the honor of making a WONDERFUL initiation skydive with our very own mommy here at dz.com! andrea is Beautiful and flys with such grace! i was so sad to learn that she sprain her ankle, but i am thankful she didn't break it. i love andrea so much and i wish her a speedy recovery* she is a very strong woman, so she will be allllll-better soon!

skybytch ~ lisa, where is my dear lisa? i so wanted to jump with you! but that's okay, b/c next time i visit sebastian.... you and your pink jumpsuit are flying with ME! :P lisa is so much fun - she provided the sat. nite party with colorful glow sticks* thank you for being so much fun ~ you are definitely NOT a bytch.... you are the skybomb!

bubbles4384 ~ nicole did a Perfect job of manifesting! she remained calm and cool throughout EVERYTHING! she and wendy were Very hard at work cooridinating the food, jumps & wiping the spillage on the pool table (nicole, thank you for not being mad at me for leaving a drink on the pool table[:/]). nicole rocks like a starr!!!

ianmdrennan & katie ~ what a Beautiful & Delightful couple! these two sweethearts are so kind to not only each other, but to everyone they meet! we initiated katie! yaaaaay! we had a very fun time meeting and chatting with these two babies from SA!

marks ~ i finally met shimmel! shimmel and jerry totally ROCKED-Out some Sweet sounds at the party sat. nite! sweet-sounds filled the air thanx to these master-minds* if you ever want a great dj ~ contact shimmel -- i had a fun time swinging and laughing with him on the hammock ~ i have never laughed so much in one nite!

kazsheekey ~ WOW! kaz is so great, down-to-earth, Beautiful & friendly. her conversations are so enlightening and poetic. i was so thankful kaz was on our cross-country-canopy-dive. she was very educating and calm. she and Bruno assured me everything was going to be Fun and Safe. alli and brooke had the honor of initiating this Awesome Swooper! kaz is so cool & she doesn't even know it!!!! yaaaay!

sdgregory ~ a charming sweetheart who loved water! sean, you looked so happy playing with the water ballons/guns...hmmm, or maybe you liked the beautiful arlo, arianna, lisa & gilly mixed with a little H2O :D it was a delight meeting you!

the111 ~ matt, upon our next meeting... we shall chat more and party less (well maybe not party less :P) but it was a delight meeting you. you are such a kind individual with a unique-style!

rdutch ~ met him under canopy on the beach jump! he's so funny! i wish i could have chatted with him more on the ground :D

theanvil ~ i met him in the zoo-bar! he is a sweetie!

i played once again with my little bunny-friends:

skynole ~ brian who provided our AWESOME place to stay... literally, One Mile from the dz! i love brian lots and lots! he and shawn took care of alli and i ~ providing us with toast and water (it's an inside joke :D)
sunnydee123 ~ i love dee so much! she is always so much fun to chat with and so funny! denise has been such an inspiration to me & i am always happy to play with her ~ thank you dee for starting this thread!!! you are such the dee-flower! and yes, our beach jump ROCKED!
bruno ~ so freaking FUNNY!! his humor had me laughing hysterically all weekend. between bruno's Exact-donkey-sounds & his wild expressions -- BRUNO is an Absolute BLAST!!!!!!!
sisco-neri, uwe-vondewitz & jari-kuosma were our Pink Mafia groupies of the party saturday nite. stay tuned to the website for pics of these Sexy-Boyz wearing our pink mafia shirts (literally OUR shirts :D)!
sisco ~ so sweet, down-to-earth & lovable -- had a great time playing with him and look forward to future ventures!
jari ~ OMG!!! the mafia Loves jari & his Wonderful personality and energy! his endless smiles and fabulous style delivered a GREAT vibe to the party! we can't wait to have a Pink-Bird Boogie!
uwe ~ he stuck to his promise and proudly earned the pink mafia shirt! with the pink boa to accent ~ c'est magnifique!! thank you uwe for spotting the beach jump and freeflying with me on our jump! that was so much Fun!!!!
msdeva ~ deva has definitely showed her devotion to the pink mafia. deva is always by our sides...and we thank her for all of her travels with us! we Love you deva!!! and our next skyvan jump will be a self-redeeming for us both LOL :D
kate ~ we initiated kate friday, yaaaaay! this girl is one heck of a flyer ~ flying in all disciplines ~ her and alli's barbie jump was full of transitions and skills! thank you kate for loving us like we love You!
gilly ~ i love gilly so much! it is always so fun to play with her and her cool-self! yaaaay! thank you for making me laugh gilly ~ your the greatest!
kolla ~ i hadn't seen kolla in a while, but it was always a delight to see her and chat!
drew ~ with sunpath...thank you for assisting me with the odyssey demo! you are such a kind and friendly individual! thank you!
mike ~ thank you for providing us transportation for the first-half of the trip! you are so sweet and adorable ~ thank you thank you Thank YOU!
nathan ~ made a sweet jump with nathan from skydive city z-hills ~ he's such a sweetheart to stay by andrea's side thru her little mishap.

the vibe at sebastian is definitely in a league of it's own! we will always remember the Beautiful view and refreshing ocean air! ahhhh, i can still remember the feeling ~ I LOVE sebastian!!!!

we sadly departed :( sunday afternoon after the Awesome Beach Jump B|! it broke our hearts to say goodbye [:/], so we replaced the tears with endless smiles :)me, alli, dale, brooke & chris had a BEAUTIFUL & Fun-Filled weekend!

thank you sebastian ~ for the shishkababs, music, great aircrafts, friendly vibes & beach jumps (that wendy worked very hard to make happen) we can't wait to visit again!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Damn Sisco takes the best damn pictures....I can't wait to fly with him some day and get my picture snapped :P And as for Kate - she did lotsa jumps when I was first learning my headdown. I gotta make another jump with her before she heads out for the summer. Can't wait to see all the other photos.

Yeah, Cisco ROCKS the house!!! Glad that he offered us the privelege to make this little photo shoot happen! Kate is such a good flyer and I had a blast on all the jumps that she and I had together over the weekend. She is now one of our Mafia Sisters, as well. :)
Dee, you are incredible!! Everytime I looked your way, you had a huge smile on your face! We have some really cute pictures of you sporting your PM shirt with P.M.S. #69 on it!!! :P Can't wait to catch up with you and Greg in Perris next month!

Okay, I can't top Mel's post on ALL the peeps that we met over the weekend, but I will say that everyone I met was AWESOME!!! I have never before experienced such an incredible vibe like I did at this event! (I think I'm going to cry....:()
Alli
P.M.S. #3

That will be coolio for sure - hoping this time I see you girls maybe I can snag a few of ya for a jump and get some AIR snapshots. Our jump in Zhills was a bit "distracting" - being the first ride to altitude in between rain and then exiting headdown and realizing I need to pass a Barbie and I'd never even tried a dock type move ;) on my head...

See you again soon for sure sistah! Hugs until then ~

Macca!!! All I can say is that the Mafia LOVES you!!! Break out the pictures... Oh and your camera seemed to be automatically timed to malfunction when the ladies were posing kisses on you! Such a sweet guy...:$
Alli
P.M.S. #3

marks ~ i finally met shimmel! shimmel and jerry totally ROCKED-Out some Sweet sounds at the party sat. nite! sweet-sounds filled the air thanx to these master-minds* if you ever want a great dj ~ contact shimmel -- i had a fun time swinging and laughing with him on the hammock ~ i have never laughed so much in one nite!

hahaha .... man you have got to hear mel laugh... if anyone else out there meets her you have to make her laugh... it is the greatest thing in the world.....

what an awsome time we had down there.... sebastion rocks.

thanks for having us wendy. hopefully we can do it again sometime.

what a posative vibe at the party that night. it was great to be a part of it..

and we had some kick ass skydives. with an awsome veiw.

it was nice to meet all the peeps that we met also... what a great thing you guys got going on....

lisa, where is my dear lisa?

lmao! I was soooo damaged on Sunday... still drunk in the morning when I went home for a nap and a shower (thanks for finding my keys Matt!). Woke up and it was already late afternoon.... Next time we're on the same dz we'll pass the Barbie, girl - count on it. B|

What a great weekend. The people, the vibe, the water fights, the party, the tunes, the fireworks, the jello shots...

(Get better, Skymama.)

Thanks, Sweetie, and thanks to everyone else who has been checking on me today too. It's comforting to have such nice friends. :)

andrea. it was nice meeting you. i didnt get to the dz till after you got hurt. and i left thinking you broke your ankle. glad to hear it is just a sprain. although that isnt any good either. get better and hopefully we will see you in sebastion again soon...

yeah, i really hated that... stupid camera... must get it fixed.. :P:$

incase people have any doubt... THE MAFIA RULE!! B| oh, and they are damn hot :$

I'll post up my pics tomorrow. I just got to work after landing at Gatwick 2 hours ago... today is not going to be very productive [:/]
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies