bertusgeert

Are skydivers more dog, or cat people?

I actually like dogs better then cats. Theres nothing better then if you had a crappy day, you come home, and the dog starts howling and jumping around in glee.
not to mention that dogs are actually good for things: they guard your house, help you get exercise by walking them, they can help you hunt, pick up chicks, and trained dogs can work for police or rescue people.
cats are fun too, but they just don't do it for me.

(puts on flame proof coat)

MB 3528, RB 1182

Absolutely...couldn't have said it better....except for the 'pick up chicks' part...hahaha!

No, I agree with that part. It's attractive to see a man be a nurturer. I find single men with dogs to be very loving, supportive and nurturing people. Later on, they often make wonderful fathers, too. :)
Just an observation...:$

Sorry hun, what I meant was I wouldn't use my pup to pick chicks...I like guys...!

I agreed with you on "single men with dogs to be very loving, supportive and nurturing people. Later on, they make wonderful fathers, too" that part.

^_~
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I like dogs, & I think Skydivers are dog people. You ALWAYS see people bring their dogs to the DZ, but never once have I seen a jumper bring their cat out. Stupid thing would probably take a Whizz on rig or something.
Like I said, I'm a dog guy, but Not purebreads. I like mutts, big, mangy, scraggly, friendly Mutts.
=========Shaun ==========

What Rosa said... I couldn't have said it better! Dogs rock! B|

I have had dogs all my life but due to work/living arangements at the moment I can't have one :( I dream of the day when I can have a dog again - they are the best.

Vicki