Zeemax

Sebastian Boogie pictures....!

Oh, he was just absolutely fabulous!! I think the guys were really enjoying the pink lip gloss and girly tees...;)

Oh don't get me wrong, i enjoy those things too, ON WOMEN:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Macca...............you suck! Even you get to see Andrea. She blows me off every time I come to Florida.

LMAO... you don't hold a grudge very long, do you? :ph34r:

If it makes you feel any better, he kicked me off his 100th jump!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought there seemed to be some discrepancies with those pictures, so I just removed them...:P Jari actually emailed me a ton of these pictures and readily granted me permission to have them posted on our website!!! I'll post the link once we have them up...then you guys can do whatever you want with them! :D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

:) jeff, you are really funny! but you know what ~ i actually thought the guys were REALLY SEXY(and i say this sincerely) in those shirts^^

~ i am not sure if it was because they accentuated their bodies OR that they were so secure in their sexuality to let go and have Tons of FUN with us! throughout the nite, more guys were asking us if we had anymore shirts they could wear.... because they noticed all the attention jari, cisco & uwe received from the ladies ;)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

So Brains, if you plan on visiting Louisiana, make a trip to Victoria's Secret first if you want to pull ;):D

oh Remi! ~Vous êtes amusant :D :D

:D i guess i am silly like that --- but i seriously thought it was Damn Sexy! :ph34r:

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

:) jeff, you are really funny! but you know what ~ i actually thought the guys were REALLY SEXY(and i say this sincerely) in those shirts^^

~ i am not sure if it was because they accentuated their bodies OR that they were so secure in their sexuality to let go and have Tons of FUN with us! throughout the nite, more guys were asking us if we had anymore shirts they could wear.... because they noticed all the attention jari, cisco & uwe received from the ladies ;)

I am all for having fun;) But i am afraid that my belly would be hanging out of those shirts :oand to protect the innocent, i choose not to partake in any of those activities.:D:$

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.