Zeemax

Sebastian Boogie pictures....!

i'm so glad you didn't... i could have eneded up dead floating in the swiming pool..! :o

Yes the select location was Sunday nights fun, right before we eneded up in a redneck bar where Alfonso dropped his beer! :o the place just stopped... :S

About saturday... We all got to Hirams, as was the plan, but we were told it would be nearly 2 hours before they could get us tables, even if we sat sepereately, so we got in the PD van (can anyone say fuck knuckle?) and went up the road to squid lips who could seat us quicker, in fact as it turned out, in 10 minutes :)
When were were all done there, we did come down to Hirams! but some of us left early, hence why you might not have seen us all! :P
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Macca...............you suck! Even you get to see Andrea. She blows me off every time I come to Florida.

LMAO... you don't hold a grudge very long, do you? :ph34r:

If it makes you feel any better, he kicked me off his 100th jump!

Well at least I wasn't the only one:P

people i'm sorry.... :(

You know we had problems with the wind on saturday. I had to take the first load we could get on as i didn't know if we would be able to jump again.

We manifested on a 15 minute call and i went round trying to find Andrea, but couldn't :( I'm really sorry, i wanted as many DZ.commers on the jump as we could find, but the weather was against us :(

sorry again all...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies