jumpinjackflash

I AM SO PROUD!!!

Ok folks, here it is...

My Son Just Walked In The Door in His First Set Of TurnOut Gear!!!

HE IS A FIREMAN!!!

How totally cool is that? FireFighter/EMT going to school for his medic license now and soon after, fire academy.

Just made my entire weekend. Hell, just made my year. He is such a cool kid!B|

:)

peace,

jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

Rarely do I disagree Bill. However, on this one, I gotta tell you.

I'M COOL BECAUSE OF HIM!!!:)
He's my hero. He is a rock. Loves helping people. Knows how to show himself good and strong. Truly the kind of man that you would want saving your ass when shit gets rough...

He is going to be one hell of a firefighter.

:)

Jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

LOL

That would make you ancient + a couple days Bill! ;)

Thanks for the Congrats, he is with Kinloch. It's a fairly new dept that is in the process of being built out.

The area is a little tough (to put it lightly), but since the dept is fairly new and the area is growing (new office/industrial site going in) it's actually a perfect place for Ryan to get started.

He is so Psyched. It's cool to see him smile like that.

Peace,

Jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

LOL

Believe it or not, he has caught the bug. For the longest time he didn't say anything about jumping. See, the history, without going into great lengths here.

Ryan was with me for my last jump (2nd free fall from static line progression) over nine years ago at Archway skydiving in Ill.

I released from the plane and went out of control:o

Experienced first hand what temporal distortion is, as I was rolling through the sky, I became completely altitude unaware. I was working on getting stable, kept arching, arching, till finally, I saw the ground, "felt stable" and pulled...

I had about a 20 second chute ride :o

Ryan had run across the field at 12 years old, and was so frightened when I landed.

So, since I went back last year, and am now way past that old incident, he is now warming to the idea again. Though I don't think either he or I will ever forget my little episode.

He'll jump soon! B|

Party is soon too!!!

B|
It's a gas, gas, gas...