BikerBabe

Weird (and slightly disturbing) website of the day!

It does seem to give many 'programmed' responses.
I am convinced its not a live webcam at all.

I told it to "touch the television" and it touched its crotch instead, not going near the television.

I told it to "lift your left leg", instead it interpreted this as "stand on your left leg" and lifted its right leg.
I repeated this with "lift your left leg" and it complied again by doing the opposite.

I told it to "touch your left leg with your left hand"
to which it responded by lifting its right leg and not moving arms at all.

Quite clever, but not a live act.:)

The UK is well aware of it.

I used to play rugby, so think of it that way. You get some rookies, and they must get beer for the veterans, serve them food. Basically they are required to do exactly what they are told to demonstrate their loyalty.

Watch Animal House. "Thank you sir, may I have another." Fundamentally, they are acts designed to humiliate people.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I asked him to kill himself too to see what he would do...I guess he doesnt have that in his directives! LOL

he humped a chair, hopped on one foot, clapped the lights on and off

I asked him where his nipples were...THAT IS HYSTERICAL.

I wonder how they put all those responses in?
kinda creepy
My photos

My Videos

Ok...but this isnt real, its computer generated, hense why it gets things wrong, at pointed out above, I think you're getting a little OTT about this...? [:/]

Beth x
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

I'm not going to read the whole thread, but tell him to "go fuck himself" :ph34r:

Edit to add: Tell him to do that a few times in a row and you get a different action. Yes, I have nothing better to do. I'm in pain today, and can't take a nap:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I told him to touch his pee pee and he looked from the left to the right as if to see if anyone was around then he walked behind the couch and stood in the corner and did "something" with his back to me. He kept looking over his shoulder. Then he came back looking a little flush.

I told him to go pee pee and he did the same thing.

This is fun!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)