flyangel2

Name the people

Finally some free time to post some pictures of some dropzone.com people.

Who can name them all?

Edit to add: The file name was Texas, that doesn't mean all the pictures were taken in Texas;)

Edit again: I just relized I posted in the wrong forum and have asked a mod to move it. Sorry.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Ok...in the first one...I see....Steve....Derek...Kelli...and some chick I met at the bar one night(:P).... and in the second row....some punk that went to Thailand recently....and...well...I dunno who the kid at the bottom right is.. :o

Mike

I just saw the last two....I see AD.....probably his fiance....some slow ass turtle....and a chick that was pretty cool to me one night in Eloy(at the bar...she was probably drunk, like me :P)...but blew me off the next day and didn't even say goodbye... :P

The third one...uh....same as the first, but with that same chick that blew me off the next day.. :D

Mike

Andrea, He did have them off while we were eating. I guess he wanted to see what he was putting in his mouth:ph34r:

Kelli, Ya know, come to think of it, his eyes were really blue that night.
I'm sure he was up to no good after you two got home;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

[:/] Those are on the other camera that uses film. I admit, having the new digital I haven't used up the film in the "old fashion camera."
I know Kris sent me that one of the two of us, but I forgot where I downloaded in on the computer.

Flyangel looks around and hopes that Kris will see this thread and post that picture of eeneR and me. Please, oh please post it, get me out of hot water;)

but blew me off the next day and didn't even say goodbye...

I hate saying goodbye to friends. Heck, I'll be saying "hi" very soon in you come out to the tunnel and laugh at Lisa flying, or stop by Z-Hills. Now, it's "Hello" with a big hug better then "Goodbye":P

BTW, I wasn't drunk, I was a good girl at the Eloy boogie.

I'll leave faster next time, I promise

It's all good. I love landing two miles away from the DZ the first time I jump there. It allows me to meet the "nice" locals :D

Awwe - F.McNasty wasn't all that bad after we let him go on his tyrade for a while and promised not to jump the Wire.

July is not here soon enough.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun