Clownburner

Nightingale owes beer!

hmmph.

I had ONE drink, thank you very much. A midori sour. It's not my fault that the bartender basically poured an entire glass of midori and forgot the sweet & sour mix. >:( I didn't realize it til I'd already pretty much finished the drink, and by then it was too late. I'm honestly not sure if I was actually drunk, or just buzzed enough to be slightly silly. I woke up with a bit of a headache yesterday morning, but I'm not sure if it was the midori or the getting only four hours of sleep.

and James? You're dead. :) That was NOT something I was planning on announcing to the forum. >:(

Well now we all know. Ha . You're fine. Kind of proud of you for never having been too drunk or hung over. I've had 100's of hangovers . Many Sundays spent holding my head
begging "God" to live. Ha. Not proud of that. This is an "equal opportunity" to tease people forum. So now it's your turn to get him. Too funny. Bet you are the best designated driver. Blue skies

Yeah, I figured it might get me killed. But like you said, a little mischief now and then... :)

In her defense, she just drank the first drink on an empty stomach way too fast, and it turned out to be a very strong one. I did try to give her some tips on the hangover thing but it got lost in email land somewhere...

Oh well, I guess I'll have to make it up to you somehow... Maybe I can buy you a drink? :P

PS: For the record, I -bought- a case in Eloy and gave it away for my 100th. Hrmph.
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

PS: For the record, I -bought- a case in Eloy and gave it away for my 100th. Hrmph.

I don't remember that....where was I?! The only beer I had that week, other than the free stuff out of the trailer and some from the bar, was the Shiner that Brains brought....mmmmm.......shiner......:ph34r:

Mike

I don't remember that....where was I?! The only beer I had that week, other than the free stuff out of the trailer and some from the bar, was the Shiner that Brains brought....mmmmm.......shiner

Damn, the only thing i got from Brains was a glow stick...oh wait, i can't complain about that. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You all were not where the beer was. Ask Billvon, or Amy, or PDS, they all had some. I had it out on the couch. It was a case of Skydiver blonde, if I recall correctly.... Too bad ya missed out! ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Tis ok James. I was prolly busy keeping up with foreign relations or other important business...

Does rodriguez initiations count as foreign relations or other important business??:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Does rodriguez initiations count as foreign relations or other important business??

RB initiations is considered other important business...foreign relations refers to someone...err, i mean something else. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You all were not where the beer was. Ask Billvon, or Amy, or PDS, they all had some. I had it out on the couch. It was a case of Skydiver blonde, if I recall correctly.... Too bad ya missed out! ;)

Ahhh...I do recall having one or two of those....but I thought BillVon had brought them....amazing how fuzzy my memory was after only having a few beers before that moment....ok, ok...so we were using 32oz cups...:D

Mike