AggieDave

Skydiving on TLC tonight

I thought the coverage was not bad at all. Yeah it was there for shock value but hello...........that's what the show was about. Out of all the people in the show the skydiving student walked away with just an excess of adrenaline. Some of the other folks were messed up.

And people complaining about this video being "bad" for our sport, I got two words...............Scott Lutz.

I was watching a part of the show before this one Spy something....and I think those guys will be taken on tandems next week.

I'm with Tony on this one. If no one died or was seriously injured and your (the cameraman) making money why not? After all the whole world thinks were crazy anyways and the lack of video isn't gonna stop that thought. Plus to be brutally honest do we really want anyone thinking that the sport is 100 percent safe? It's not and it's dangerous to let anyone think that.

Josh

So there's a few whuffos sitting around at ZHills talking about the TLC show yesterday and one of them says I can't remember the student's name, but the instructor was, ummm...Sally Hathaway. Sally, standing 15 feet away just smiles...
-----
~~~Michael