Squeak

WEEKEND NUMBERS

1 weekend closer to being an "out of towner":0:0

Weather was horrible, lots of wind. I blew off meeting Jerm and Heidi this weekend. I felt bad for about half a second then I was better again :D:P Plenty of time to see them this summer at the Ranch. Had a great weekend anyways.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

:S,7,1

Great weekend! My New Bev Suit came on Saturday! I don't sink away from everyone now! Unbelieveable how much it slows me down:)

Owe bear for landing on the ashpalt DOH! I had just brought out a case of Green Bottles on saturday for my 100th and now I owe another one and I don't EVEN drink! ^%@#^$%@^% ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

2:0:0

2 very happy parents...its nice to have them approve of something then not stop talking about it for a few days :)
No jumps or beer...didn't even make it to the dz...stupid windy weather[:/] Hopefully next weekend will be better....but if not, I'll have the only thing that matters anyway, so itll be just fine:)

*daizey*

:):2:1

Tried to get stage 7 of my AFF done, unfortunately I didn't pass both times, i'm having a problem with tracking... so it's the same deal again next weekend. :$

On my second jump i had my first reserve ride so i owe beer for that but i've had to take a raincheck until next weekend, i'm all out of cash right now. [:/]

I had a fun weekend overall, even though i didn't pass it was good learning new things.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

:( : 5 : 2

okay 5 great jumps 1 inmy birdman suit whee i actualy got prety close to a tandem (watched them in freefall the whole way man do i fall slow compared to them under canopy) and the firsts...... firsttimei found a dead animal skull in the desert and first timei saw somebody chop. wait a couple seconds and have a 5 second reserve ride.... man was it low as shit... almost thought i was gona find a jumper in the middle of a field inpacted...... luckily everything wored out fine and only a reserve handle was loast was the worse....