TheBile

Attract-O-Meter 3000

Note to self "bathes regularly" :ph34r:

Bwahahaha...you and Remi crack me up!!!!

Actually, the truth is that I am almost obsessed. Lol..sadly, I checked off washes self "after touching other people". I even carry around anti-bacterial hand wash in my purse and toothpaste in my car. I have deodorant, dental gum, mints, perfume and other nice smelling sprays in my purse. I also currently have great-smelling body wash, shampoo, body lotion, etc, for when I go to the DZ to sleep over. What can I say? I like to smell good. :)

60%

You'll do!
You don't scrub up too bad, though you do resort to a few tried and tested tricks to, well, trick people as to your relative gorgeousness. Don't worry, we all do it. There is no shame in it as long as no out-and-out lies are involved, and those can stay between you and your conscience. A move up the ranks beckons for those who want it, however, with easy bonus points to be gained through doing something different from time to time.
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

OMG I read dental gum as "dental dam" . . . :$

I just had to PM Kris to ask what a "dental dam" is...:$ Hey, I'm, all about receiving oral (oh...100% of the time), but I swear that I didn't know what a "dental dam" was.

I only have sex and oral sex with men that I have relationships with...sorry. :$ I have never used a "dental dam"...lol. It sounds horrid...actually.

Also, Kris asked me what my Purity Score was...:$

hmm.... now I suddenly feel embarrassed that I KNEW. :$

Actually, I found out about it because it was one of those things that came in a bag that my roomie brought back to our dorm room after a visit to planned parenthood. We were inspecting the contents (her birth control pills, along with condoms, lube samples, and these other...thingies...) and I said "what the heck is that??" and she had to explain to me.

Hey, I'm, all about receiving oral (oh...100% of the time),

THAT is what I call a high maintenance woman...:S...
:D

Lol. I should edit that. It wasn't what I meant. It's not a requirement or anything.

Believe it or not, it's been offered to me just about 100% of the time that I have had sex with any of my previous boyfriends. I am very lucky. What can I say...:)
Kris, do NOT be embarrassed at all! You know about many things that most people don't. Thank you for educating me. ;)

That test is messed up. All these are innovative ways to make people come to the site and click on the link after the test.

Proof below.

Your Attract-o-meter
reading:

56%

You'll do!
You don't scrub up too bad, though you do resort to a few tried and tested tricks to, well, trick people as to your relative gorgeousness. Don't worry, we all do it. There is no shame in it as long as no out-and-out lies are involved, and those can stay between you and your conscience.

A move up the ranks beckons for those who want it, however, with easy bonus points to be gained through doing something different from time to time - click below to see how.