flyangel2

Who is this Hottie in Uniform?

Wow, I wouldn't mind getting mouth to mouth from this guy;)

It really is great to see Ed in uniform, doing a job that he worked so hard to get. We are all so very proud of you.

Edited to add the other picture.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That's cause you're too damn fast. I was deleting one cause I had downloaded it twice, now go look.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

JP, that is really scary that you had such quick assess to that actress's pictures.

I think you would be a perfect stalker;)

Oh, poor Ed, did I embarrass you? I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I'm feeling a tad faint:ph34r:

Now you stop it, get out of here. Don't you dare hijack my thread.

flyangel looks around for the flyswatter

Don't make me use it.

Now you stop it, get out of here. Don't you dare hijack my thread.

flyangel looks around for the flyswatter

Don't make me use it.

So, politics anyone?

(I'm daring you.) Neener, neener.:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

So? He's more of a perv than I am, and she's ..... well.....about as bad!:D

Kate, don't fire me, I'm kidding!

Kate, fire him! He's just sitting around being a PW.

Hey now....tuck the shirt in at least!:P Congrats on getting what ya want...hard work does pay off.B|

JP: I want that woman so bad its not even funny. I would like to make her scream my na..............nevermind.;)

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

See that's one of the many problems of this world today 0- the women get all vindictive --and hatefull--- and then you end up fired - and then the democrats want to give you more welfare - and all you want to do is be a good upstanding citezen - - and then you see the Bush Kerry thing on TV cuz youain't got no J-O-B - and you think wow i wonder who is lying - and then you see that stuff about Clinton and how he lied and then you see the stuff about Kerry again and then you see the stuff about Bush again and then you stsrt to hate women - just hate them for being so vindictive and ganging up on you for speaking your mind.

There How's that Mar?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm still not going to let you hijack this wonderful thread about how hard Ed worked to look that hot in that uniform.

but I still love you turtle