hmatousek

SGC memorial day

I know there has been a couple of threads about this topic but I was wondering if there was any discussion about places to stay around/at the dz. There will be three Chicagoland girls heading out that way for the boogie and I am wondering what kind of arrangements were available.

We are capable of tenting it but the May weather is unpredictable so I would like to make other arrangements just in case.

Thanks!
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

if i can make it you three are more than welcome to stay in my tent....lol..j/k.... i belive there are a few motels in xenia a few miles away fromthe dz.... not sure though.... phree would probly know and will probly be along in a few hours/ later on saturday night....

GIRL!!!! you are coming!!!!! :) I have been thinking about you for a while now and wondering how things have been. Well i have to make it up to you for everything you helped me with at Eloy.

Get ready for a great weekend, girl!!! I'll be tenting it, as will a bunch of others. Phree and wrongway are probably 2 good people to ask!

See you in a couple of weeks:)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Skydive Greene County is only 3 miles or so from the town of Xenia, OH. There is a Holiday Inn, a Best Western, and several other independently owned places... plus an EconoLodge on 35 that is a little further away. We have some numbers on our website, under links: www.skydiveohio.com, and I have phone numbers for them at the DZ. Our number is (937)372-0700.

You are more than welcome to tent at the DZ. If the weather is uncooperative, more than one tent has ended up in the hangar overnight. It's all good...

Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

See you soon:)

You can camp out in tents, some rv hook ups, and a few rat trap motels down the road just off the highway. I'm not sure if there are nice hotels in the area, the one off the freeway might be nice but I have no idea. Just looks old.

I love the campin out though, I highly suggest settin up a tent.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Here is a good list of motels in the Xenia area. Ignore our website listings they need to be modified.

There are someplaces you do not want to go.

Here is my list and in Xenia within 5-10 minutes.

Best Western in Xenia city 937-372-9954

Victorias Bed and Breakfast in Xenia city 937-374-12-2

Holiday Inn in Xenia city 937-372-9921

Another 5 minutes Econ Lodge 937-426-5822

There are many other within 30 minutes. If you need more info about motels e mail [email protected] or call 937-372-6116

SGC