skydiverbc

happiness?

mmm many many things some here are listed below, none in preferential order:

my daughter - especially when she tells me she loves me.
unexpected calls and text messages from friends far and wide
waking up to the smell of fresh coffee in the morning - hardly ever happens that I find someone who will make me coffee which is why I smile when it does.
beautiful blue skies on jump days
someones kind words to me
beautiful places

ahh the list could go on forever

what a beautiful thread!:)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

ahhh yes!!! Especially on a dark night! I also love the way the sun relects and makes shadows in the evening off the clouds! Makes me very nostalgic!!

:)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

At least once or twice a day, when I am walking down a hall at work or I am driving in my car, I'll realize that I am grinning like an idiot. I am just thinking about skydiving and smiling. Just remembering the last jump or thinking about the next one. Maybe this is because I am still very new to it. Maybe it will wear out in time and I'll take it for granted more. But right now...damn. It makes me smile and laugh all the time.

diving around in my car listening to some good tunes on a warm summer night..... friends make it better too...... ahh the good times in high school..... havn't really done that in a while..........alwasy seem to be driving alone to meet the friends now and once were are done for the night no one can drive.............. hmmm.. might have to find dd to drive me and frinds around......

My Fiance always lets all 4 of our dogs into the house first thing in the morning, while I'm still in bed (only way to wake me up). The excitement is fantastic! They all jump around like they haven't seen us for a week!

Waking up on a Saturday morning at the DZ, knowing I'm gonna jump my butt off all weekend!

The smell of Avgas/JetA1
:P

not jumping sux

What makes you smile?

Lots of things.... I am very lucky in so many ways. I have great friends, great pets (including the most awesome dog EVER), a great house, a great family, a great job, a great dz, and most important, a truly amazing man, that I love beyond words, to share my life with. Even when I am so stressed out and not in good mood at all, just the thought of something Jonathan did or said or wrote, will always make me smile. :)
Spending time with my dog Niko is the other true joy that will always make me smile. :)

my kids (most of the time)
snuggling w/my huney
days off w/no real plans
old people holding hands
kids who wave as they are going by
baby animals w/their mommys

and much much more...

Thank you for making me think about these things and bringing a smile to my face.
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.