meatmissile

Guardian Angel

I think I've gone through a few of them by now. Wore them out, drove them bonkers...I can just imagine the letters of resignation. "Dear God. Remember that free choice thing? You really shouldn't let Michele option that. Just so you know, I'm done. Assign the next GA trainee, please, 'cause I quit!!"...

The one I have now has a keen sense of humor, however. Never lets an opportunity to laugh at me go past. Which is good, because it reminds me to laugh at myself.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I always like to think of my mom as my guardian angel, but she was the type to scream when my brothers would bring her lizards and garter snakes so I must be driving her crazy with me jumping out of planes and all. :D
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Mine's pretty on the ball. Sharp and attentive, if you know what I mean. I am just worried that she's getting a bit overworked.

How's yours?

Weren't they a vigillante type group in NY, riding the trains, protecting the innocent:D:D
I beleive they wore Red Berets
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I always like to think of my mom as my guardian angel, but she was the type to scream when my brothers would bring her lizards and garter snakes so I must be driving her crazy with me jumping out of planes and all. :D

Ya, I kinda think of my dad as mine. I know I must be worrying the heck out of him by doing these "adventurous" sports, but I know he's watching. He freaked out when I told him i was doing tandem jumps (2 years ago), but even if it's not him, I guarentee my guardian angel is definitly on the ball. lol, I would have died by now otherwise.

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

In my 23 years on this planet i've been through various hair raising childhood "oh my god i can't believe we survived that" experiences, two car crashes, two muggings at gun point (one involved taking a bullet), a couple close encounters with sharks while surfing and a drunken episode of roof jumping. Yep, my guardian angel kicks ass! B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I feel sure I've got one. Even before I started Skydiving, there were so many times that I should have been dead and for some reason, I'm not,

I think the GAs have a raffle and the looser gets me ( and a supply of valium).