BikerBabe

Today is a big day!

For two reasons. I can't decide which is more important, though...

1. It's my 10th SKYBIRTHDAY! 10 years ago on 8 June 1994, I strapped on a T-10 with a chest mount reserve, stood in the door, and freefell alone for 7.8 sec (it was supposed to be ten, but I counted too fast), pulled the ripcord, and decided that I absolutely had to continue doing this, no matter what the cost.

2. It's my last day in uniform!!!! w00t! Well, at least, I'm starting terminal leave today. I'm officially out 30 June, but no more working for me (at least until I find a new job). I have my final outprocessing briefing at 1 pm, then I'm heading to Vegas, baby!!!

Vegas for a wedding (the one you Perrisites know about!) then out to Perris for 9 days of 8-way fun!

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Andi,
In my mind's eye, I can just picture you talking and being as expressive as you're cute little body will allow you to be, all excited about the new changes in your life that you're about to experience.

Good for you. Have fun while out at Perris. (kiss that wonderful Wind Tunnel for me)

When do you make the big move out to Calif?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I won't be out there permanently until sometime in July.

The wind tunnel got some new clothes this week, according to a little birdie I know. Should look very stylish the next time you visit!

another bonus! I just got a PM from the person holding D-18643...how cool is that?
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Oh Andi, I am sooo happy for you! That is just wonderful! It's just awesome to have seen you in Perris during the Memorial Day weekend. You were sooo great with your team training...I LOVE that your 4-way team is all female except for Chris...nice group!

Anyhoo, I really am looking forward to seeing you out here regularly (well, once my ankle heals, of course...) Celebrate your wonderful day, my friend. After all your hard work, you deserve it! Love ya, girl. ~ :)