Darius11

Smoking at the DZ

I am trying to see if I am the only one here who does this.
I don’t smoke and consider my self a non smoker.
But when ever I am at the DZ specially after a jump I need to have a cigarette.
I was at the DZ the whole weekend. I think I smoked a whole pack. Then I get home and I don’t touch a cigarette at all.

Anyone else?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

knock it off, or you will find other stressfull situations that will induce you to smoke, like rush hour traffic, a fight with your girlfriend, ...... and sooner or later, slowly, you will become a full time smoker. paying a rediculous amount of money each year to kill yourself........ save the money for something safer......JUMPS

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I'm an occasional smoker and have been for a couple years now (the fastest I've ever gone through a pack of cigarettes was prolly a week and a half) it was mostly a college thing and I'd do it to take a break when I'd be up for days straight doing school work.

If you see me smoking now, it's probably because I've had a couple drinks, am around a whole bunch of people I don't know all that well, and am feeling awkward, so feel free to come jerk the cigarette out of my mouth and suggest something else to do :)

I used to smoke for years. but then i quit it has never been a big deal for me not to have a cigarette but skydiving is like sex you have to have a smoke after a jump:P
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Butt sucker, Butt sucker!

seriously, I started that way and it became a pack a day habit that I struggled with.

I beat it by wearing the patch and drinking bottled water (satifyed the habit of bringing something to my lips). By doing that I satisfyed the social component and could even go outside with those who needed a puff without having a craving.

Use bottled water and stay away from the lung darts!:P

I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.