Cornholio

Reflections - Laser Game !!

okay I beat level 25 (god those bombs are annoying) and now I'm level 26, and it starts out with the lasers pointing at bombs... so as soon as I place a piece I die (passcode is "boss" if you don't believe me)

/edited:

whoa, some bugs in this game, no wonder I couldn't beat level 26, enter the passcode "boss" then click the minus button to select level 25, press go, then click plus, then click go... it doesn't remove some of the pieces and ends up creating an impossible level...

If you're on 21, mind telling me how you did 20? I can get everything but the one on the left, and then the pieces I used to get the thing started are blocking the way of getting it back up to the middle left! argghhh!
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Super fun game, but I can't play level 21 or beyond. It looks like it's not removing pieces from whatever level was up before.

Any suggestions???

Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I can't get it to work. :(

I reload the page. Press Play. Press Plus button. Type in ps/2 for password. The level looks like the attached. As soon as I place a piece, game over, reset, same thing.

I don't think I can get it to work.

I have IE 6.0.2800.1106 and Flash Version 7,0,19,0.

Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I had the iincreditble machine too, unfortunately two problems now...

1) I lost the manual and the security thing does that random "go to paragraph 3 blah blah blah"

2) the game apparently doesn't have any speed control and it was designed to run on a 80386, so when I run a level on my computer now the entire process runs instantly