dzdiva

Just curious....

Just be careful what bottle of wine you open next. One time I drank a whole bottle of wine and felt like I wanted some more, so pulled a bottle out of the wine rack at random and opened it. My husband was like, why are you drinking that now, that's a $40 bottle of wine. And at that point I don't think I could have told the difference between a $40 bottle of wine or a $2 bottle. So keep some two buck Chuck on hand for the second bottle.

Have FUN!! :P

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

If I say, accidentally drank one bottle of wine and am thinking of opening another bottle:).....would that make me a lush?:P

Of course not...!!!!!! I do that all the time...wait...make that champagne instead of wine...but I usually make do with wine...:D:ph34r:

~R+R:)...I was never nicknamed "The Lush" ever...:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Of course not...!!!!!! I do that all the time...wait...make that champagne instead of wine...but I usually make do with wine...:D:ph34r:

Don't ya hate when that happens?:o Open a bottle and the next thing ya know it's empty.;) It's not bad if I forget about the glass on the second bottle is it?:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Don't ya hate when that happens?:o Open a bottle and the next thing ya know it's empty.;) It's not bad if I forget about the glass on the second bottle is it?:)

No, not bad at all that is the recomended method for consuming 2$ wine.

Greenie in training.

Since this thread is about drinking wine I will share with you some very useful info. My husband and I like good wines, but we also like good wine deals. My husband read an article last week about how the Charles Shaw Shiraz had come in in like the top 50 or close, don't remember the exact details in a big wine tasting of over like 2000 wines. He wanted to test it so bought some and then invited his country club buddies to a wine tasting, bring your own wine and taste each others wine kind of thing. My husband brought the $2 Charles Shaw Shiraz. Although some of our friends are kind of wine snobs, the $2 Charles Shaw was the favorite wine of the evening. So now we and our friends have cases of this stuff, and I can use the money saved for jumping. So definately check it out. They sell it at Trader Joes.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

No, not bad at all that is the recomended method for consuming 2$ wine.

Only if you have a paper sack handy - the bottle must be wrapped in a paper sack.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

that's a $40 bottle of wine. And at that point I don't think I could have told the difference between a $40 bottle of wine or a $2 bottle. So keep some two buck Chuck on hand for the second bottle.

Have FUN!! :P

I once followed a bottle of two buck chuck with a bottle of ferrari cerano tresor, by myself while eating cheap pizza at a party. The tresor just didn't shine through like it normally does.:ph34r: