cvfd1399

Give me ideas for a fun part time job!

Ok so my part time job has started to fizzle out and I tell myself I am waisting time here let's go find something fun to do. I want to work at the kind of places that have always made me think "I wonder how they do that", or "I would like to try that one day". I don't have to keep the job for long, just to try them to say I have done it and see if I like it. So far I have come up with
1.Working at a Zoo
2.At a place where they change tires just to show the other guys it does not take a hour to rotate 4 tires.
3.Installing subwoofers in vehicles
4.Work at a place where they sell bass boats and ATV's
5. Work at a used car dealerships to see how much they lie to people, and to see how they hide defects on cars.
6.Work at a metal fab shop where I get to help turn metal on a lathe.
7.TUG BOAT!
8.Be a helper at a place where they chrome plate stuff
9.Bowling alley
10.Anything outside at our local airport(which does NOT happen to be a DZ:() But it would still be cool to park a 747. I am a FF so I might be able to swing a spot on the ARFF.

Post your "wish" jobs that you have always wanted to do and I might do it too.

Be a bum. You don't have to do much. Just don't be a lazy bum. I piss on lazy bums. Just do the following:
1) Get yourself a cheap Wal-Mart geeetar, preferably from a dumpster,
2) Make the chords completely off tune.
3) Slip and slide through mud to get you and your clothes dirty and raggedy looking.
4) Get a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pack of generic cigarettes.
5) Sit on the side of the road singing songs about how you used to be a Vietnam vet and lost your best friend and you fell in love and she left you for a woman and you drank and drank yourself to retardation, and all you want is a beer and a sandwich. Make sure your lyrics do not rhyme and are barely comprehensible.

Then just sit back and watch the pennies and quarters roll on in!
This ad space for sale.

Hell yah!

Any unusual dress code that i need to know about??;)

Anything you want besides my thong undies.. :ph34r:

They would look like a some kind of French Nose Guard if he put the straps behind his ears. Of course, people each have their own style of wearing them these days...
:ph34r:

Sorry.. but I'm a visual person, and the image of you with undies on your head is funny... :D

I wasn't in a very good mood when you were here last or else it is quite possible that you could have seen something like that.:D:o:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Sorry.. but I'm a visual person, and the image of you with undies on your head is funny... :D

It all fairness, that could happen to anyone. :)

Two people are just sitting there, discussing world events... someone loses their balance, a twist, a tumble... those panties could end up anywhere. ;)

Here Kitty, Kitty... :ph34r: