mailin

Won something on the radio!

WOo HoO!

My husband won tix to tonights Red Sox game! Never won something off the radio before - this is pretty cool. They look like good seats too - on the first base line. Just hope that it doesn't rain tonight [:/]

Ever win something before?

Jen
Arianna Frances

congrats on your win...:)
i won two tickets to see Marilyn Manson at the House of Blues in New Orleans. the show ROCKED!!! i Loooooove MM!!

that's the biggest prize i have rec'd for donating blood B|*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

94 dollars and 50 cents in Gas, tickets to Starwars Episode 1, and 2.5 hours of massage - the latter being the better of any of them by a LONG shot.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I won us tickets to an after hours Disney World party to celebrate a new parade that they had. For 3 hours we got to ride on any ride we wanted with no wait and they gave us all the soda and ice cream that we could eat. It's the best time at Disney we've ever had!

I hope you have a great time at the game! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Congrats on your tickets! Have fun! B|

I won a trip to NYC from one radio station, and a big screen tv from another, about 6 months apart. My coworkers kept trying to make me play the lottery for them. :D Oh, and that big screen tv turned into about 1/2 of my rig. B|

Kelly

Got tickets to a Counting Crows/Live concert once. It was raining, we were in the grass, and the sound system sucked.

hehe - I think we were at the same show. We left after Live and missed most of CC. Was 4 years ago I think....

Jen
Arianna Frances

I think the statute of limitations has passed. Several years ago a D.J. friend of mine(skydiver) called me and asked for my ssan so he could put me down as a winner of the Jazzfest pack. He wanted the t-shirt, I could keep the cooler etc. 'Sure' I said! About a week later a different dj called me live and said " Congrats you just won the Jazzfest grand prize" . Huh! What is it? 'Two round trip tickets on AA to anywhere in the lower 48.' I immediatly called my friend; "Oh shit, Well you won the drawing, I didn't have anything to do with that! I just put you name in for the t-shirt."
I went and got the tickets, and used them for a trip to Perris. Loved it so much, I moved here! I feel sooooooo.. guilty! Not!!

--------------------

Have fun!

So far I've won a mug, gift certificates to Quizno's Subs, a Paul Brandt CD, and tickets to the Great Big Sea concert here 10 days ago. Not much, but always appreciated!

I always try and win the bigger stuff, but no luck. [:/]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

hey bob how has said dj been doing?

Fine, He's a minor personality in New Orleans, No longer dj's, the radio station hired a new program director and went automated He owns a niteclub/grill now. His wife took away his rig; which really sucks because he introduced me to the sport and he has jumped USSR and the N.Pole. He is one of the originals, jumped some of the first squares(drawstring instead of slider). He is still one of my best and most trusted friends!

(edited to say)
Aw shit! Hey Kreg WASSUP!
-----------

hehe - I think we were at the same show. We left after Live and missed most of CC. Was 4 years ago I think....

No kidding? 4 years is about right. Same show or same tour? We were at Sandstone outside KC.
Dude from Live left the stage with about 20 bras in hand. He's such a pimp.

You didn't miss much by leaving early :). I don't think Adam Duritz much liked the crowd's better response to his "opening act", Live.

I won a snow board and a weekend boarding in Canada; hotel room, party and lift tickets. My wife has won numerous concert tickets and cds and the like. The radio station changed format and doesn't do fun stuff like that any more. But we had a few good years of fun.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Damn!! Thanks for jarring my memory, I recently won some sort of gift certificate from DC101 but I've been so busy I forgot about it & haven't picked it up!! Whenever someone famous dies they have a contest called "He died-You win" where callers are asked trivia questions about that person or related subjects, etc. The person in this case was Ray Charles. I won by correctly answering the question "Who's the famous blind singer best known for the song "Feliz Navidad"?
Don

Here's to friends!

Um, yep...:$ An' I was the most hated individual on DZ.com for a spell until people forgot...:P:ph34r:;)

Thank you AERODYNE!! :)B|

COOL that you won tickets!!! Enjoy those seats! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I once won tickets to a Chicago concert that was pretty cool. And just about 6 months ago I won a free case of BEER.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Just last night I was at the Dallas Cisco Users Group monthly meeting and I won a door prize - a book to finish my CCNA. Holy Crap! I sound like a nerd :S

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.