GogglesnTeeth

Seattle sunset Pics....

Whatr' you doin', Corey?!?! >:( We're crowded enough up here! You show peeps that it is occasionally beautiful sans rain up here and they'll think they can freaking invade again like the damn Californian migration of '89!!! >:(>:(:P

(Uh, no offense to our Californian brethren. ;) -But stay where you are, dudes...we're full. :P)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ok,
Be that way Scott..............
Your wish is my command! (at least in this case)

Much better! I know you love your truck but it was just too dark to really appreciate it. Remember
"Love your truck just dont LOVE your truck......"

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Whatr' you doin', Corey?!?! >:( We're crowded enough up here! You show peeps that it is occasionally beautiful sans rain up here and they'll think they can freaking invade again like the damn Californian migration of '89!!! >:(>:(:P

(Uh, no offense to our Californian brethren. ;) -But stay where you are, dudes...we're full. :P)

I'll handle the California Migration issue.

*ahem*
"In Western Washington, Winter is defined as the time of year where it doesn't necessarily rain every hour of every day. Spring and Fall are defined as the times of year where it doesn't necessarily rain every day of every week. And Summer is defined as the eight weeks in July and August that will together contain about 30 days without rain."

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Dont forget my favorite..
We do not tan... we rust.

http://www.see-seattle.com/../weather.htm

Seattle's mild winters and cool summers enable year-round outdoor activities. High temperatures in July average about 75° F (24° C), while low temperatures in winter drop below freezing an average of only 15 days per year. Seattle averages 158 days of measurable rain and 226 days of some cloud cover per year. Both most often occur in the winter and during the night. Seattle is in the direct path of the highly unstable Puget Sound Convergence Zone which makes local weather forecasting as much an art as a science. If you don't like the weather, be patient, it is likely to change soon! :-)

Seattle ranks 44th among US cities for rainfall with an average yearly rainfall of 36.2 inches (92 cm). This compares to 145 inches (368 cm) in the Ho Rain Forest (part of Olympic National Park in Washington State), 129 inches (327cm) in Hilo, 65 inches (165 cm) in Mobile, 60 inches (152 cm) in New Orleans, 58 inches (147 cm) in Miami, 49 inches (124 cm) in Atlanta, 45 inches (114 cm) in Houston, 44 inches (112 cm) in Boston, 40.3 inches (102 cm) in New York City, 39 inches (99 cm) in Washington, D.C., 34.5 inches (88 cm) in Chicago, 19.5 inches (50 cm) in San Francisco, 15 inches (38 cm) in Sequim (on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, 12 inches (30 cm) in Los Angeles and 4 inches (10 cm) in Las Vegas.

The suicide rate here in the winter from depression is high. The incessant rain.. is not really rain most of the time.. I like to call it Perma-Drizzle.. well its more of a mist most days. But certainly no shadows from the sun.
That in and of itself will ALWAYS keep Washington and Oregon from being Californicated.

Thank you for all that info on our weather. Now, I'm depressed;). Actually, we are in the summer month now! Beautiful today!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.