Evelyn

DAMN IT!!!

I used to go to bed at like 10 or 11. Now I'm staying up posting on DZ.com until 1 or so. I think I have an addictive personality. Gotta control myself. How did you wean yourself off of Dz.com? Stupid question. Obviously if you're here posting at midnight you're just as addicted as me. Oh well, so welcome to the group.:S

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Not really addicted, just a lack of options, that's all. When I shattered my shin a while back I was stuck in the hospital for 10 days and they had me tanked up on so much morphine and oxycontin I could sleep all day long.......aaaaaa, the memories. After a month or so when my prescription goodies ran out, I just couldn't seem to sleep much any more. Oh well, Warm Sake seems to do the trick for now;)

Action©Sports

How about a 24hr stop & rob? No?

Oh BTW - I know what you're talking about when it comes to people talking about good eats in the forums - Damned AndyMan posted such a yummy description of how to properly season a steak that I had to run down to the Outback for take away - it didn't quite live up to his description but it sure hit the spot:)

Action©Sports

Oh BTW - I know what you're talking about when it comes to people talking about good eats in the forums - Damned AndyMan posted such a yummy description of how to properly season a steak that I had to run down to the Outback for take away - it didn't quite live up to his description but it sure hit the spot:)

Sounds good, but I'm really craving sushi. Think I'm just gonna go to bed and dream about sushi.

I used to go to bed at like 10 or 11. Now I'm staying up posting on DZ.com until 1 or so.

Really - What's the point? The threads really slow down after 12:00 Central time - I could post for hours during the day time when other people are posting, but there's just no action late at night..
=========Shaun ==========

I used to go to bed at like 10 or 11. Now I'm staying up posting on DZ.com until 1 or so.

Really - What's the point? The threads really slow down after 12:00 Central time - I could post for hours during the day time when other people are posting, but there's just no action late at night..

That's pretty much the only time I can post, and there are other posters out there. You posted, didn't you?