sunshine

I'm scared of the Outback Steakhouse

Oh, you order from that side of the menu;)...

HELL NO!!! :o LMAO...actually, you have no idea how funny your comment is to a (straight as a) "ruler girl" like me...:ph34r:

I LOVE...MEN and MEN ONLY :)

Uh...I guess that you either chose to not read or not understand the "kidding...:)" comment. Men are soooo funny...:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Lets hijack the thread and make fun of phreezone. Woo hoo. You should call me later though cause i gave you a special ringtone.

Is it too late to hijack this thread to make fun of phreezone????? I hope not!

Woo hoo! I get my own special ringtone! I'll have to start doing that with my phone! I couldn't call because I felt deathly ill last night. I took a 3 hour nap, woke up for an hour, then I went back to bed for the rest of the night.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Oh, you order from that side of the menu;)...

HELL NO!!! :o LMAO...actually, you have no idea how funny your comment is to a (straight as a) "ruler girl" like me...:ph34r: ...

Actually, I was referring to the joke about a guy buying dinner on a date...his date looks at the menu, decides and orders, "I'll have the lobster"

He leans over and says to her, "You do realize you are ordering from the 'put out' side of the menu, don't you?"

...it's from some comedian on Def Jam, I think - but I think you response is even funnier!:D:D:D
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Hey also what's the whole process of ageing and salting entail. Someone said it's like "rotting." All this talk about steak is making me hungry.

Salting and aging are two different things. The dry aging process does not involve salt.

Next to salting beef before cookoing, properly dry aging it is the best thing that you can do to it. Ever.

You can buy aged beef, but it gets really expensive, really quick. Beef that's aged just a few weeks will cost about twice as much as it's non-aged equivalent. Secondly, ageing only really works with the best cuts of beef, and only beef that's Choice or Prime. I have seen prime steaks that've been aged 14 weeks... at $45.00 / pound.

You can age at home if you've got a big fridge. Techniques are varied, but easy to find: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=dry+age+home&btnG=Search.

Yes, ageing is sorta like a controlled "rot". The meat is allowed to naturally break down in a controlled manner. Kinda gross if you think about it too much, but most definately the best tasting steak you'll ever have if you don't.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Heya Brains,
I bet they didn't pay you the premium required to dry age the beef for a couple of months either! I'm surprised nobody's brought up the CRITICAL element of aging yet ...

Hahaha, they actually rejected any cases that were past 7 days.:S One of my other customers, Buckhead Beef, has a dry ageing room dedicated to prime and choice lipons(primal cut for ribeyes) and whole strips. I LOVED eating dinner at his house. I got him to send me a case of prime lipons to my office here in San Antonio when i quit and moved back to TX:D:DB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Woo hoo! I get my own special ringtone!

Yuppers. It's the "i dream of jeannie" theme song.

BTW, the chicken i had last night was awesome. And the bread and bloomin onion was good too. I like the outback steakhouse. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!