catfishhunter

Ok since i have now made one I have to ask...

Ok Since I have just made my first:D nekkid jump I just had to ask what everyone else thought. Me personally, Jumping nekkid rocked:ph34r: I have got to do that again!;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

That's actually pretty rude. I don't think anyone that feels comfortable enough within themselves to be "nekid" should be made a spectacle of. If you or anyone else doesn't want to look at someone's less than perfect ass then don't. Plain and simple, don't get involved. Not to mention, nekid jumps are not about what you've got or don't have. I think it is just about experiencing something different, a new relm, a new angle to something already enjoyable. It certainly isn't about the person that is NOT making that nekid jump!!!
I agree there are/should be limits but on the same token, if the tables were turned...
I don't see too many women out there freaking out because a man that just dropped his drawers had a dick that was WAY too small for society.

BTW...I really am not a bitch, and have been on both sides of the spectrum. --and been comfortable enough to jump naked, regardless.

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

I agree that this isn't really right. I'm not skinny, never will be, but also don't give a flying rat's ass if anyone else thinks so or not. Yes, I'd do a nekkid skydive in a heartbeat (once I'm farther along in training of course). If you don't like seeing my flabby ass and gravity stricken boobs, don't look!;)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Actually, anyone who makes a nekid skydive is setting themselves up to be made fun of.:P Skinny,fat,short,tall,HAIRY,hairless,big ass,no ass,perfect body, should donate body to science,ect. We, being skydivers, WILL find something to make fun of.;)

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one" - rehmwa

good point....:)

I certainly know that....

I do my share of making an ass of myself as wel as enjoying a good laugh at others doing the same. All I'm saying is that everyone has an equal right to make an equal ass of themselves!!!! ha ha...some of us bigger asses than others!!!

I DEFINATELY DO NOT want to see nekkid. Turtle being one of them. :ph34r:

PRAISE GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE!:)

everyone else : You should lighten up - or at least grow a sense of humor.:o:|:|

Eddited - cuz these people prolly think I am Adonnis or some shit - and that is why I said that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your female and you want to come jump nekkid with me.:o) 4 / 9%

:$:$:$A nekkid 5 way:$:$:$I jump at Sky Dive Ogden but willing to travel ANYWHERE;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Hey I just noticed I caught up to you in Jumps Rosa! Just sorry it took you getting hurt to do it :( How is the healing coming? You gonna be back in the air soon?

By the way "Amen" to your new sig line:)
~still need 3 more Ladies to make it a nekkid 8 way~:P

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

That's actually pretty rude. I don't think anyone that feels comfortable enough within themselves to be "nekid" should be made a spectacle of. If you or anyone else doesn't want to look at someone's less than perfect ass then don't. Plain and simple, don't get involved. Not to mention, nekid jumps are not about what you've got or don't have. I think it is just about experiencing something different, a new relm, a new angle to something already enjoyable. It certainly isn't about the person that is NOT making that nekid jump!!!
I agree there are/should be limits but on the same token, if the tables were turned...
I don't see too many women out there freaking out because a man that just dropped his drawers had a dick that was WAY too small for society.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lighten up, I AM one of those people.Hell, my wife makes me turn out all the lights and put a bag over my..............
oh never mind.........:$
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

I will come on the nekkid 8 way. You will all have to come fly to me cause I suck at RW.

We need a camera guy!!!! He has to be nekkid too!

I would - but I qualify as one that should never be seen naked.

But since there would still be a need for wings!
Hell Yeah -i'll go.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

No problem! I will fly to you~:$;) I don't think there will be any trouble finding a camera guy, well the trouble might be them fighting over who gets to film if your jumping nekkid!:o I went to your website.:$I booked marked it;)Your smokin!:ph34r:

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

Geesh...if you go back and read, you'll see that I wasn't all bent out of shape...just trying to make a point, that's all..........

**I need to lighten up??? hmmm....:S

I'm pretty open and silly, never have I been told to lighten up....

My meanings must have been lost in some crazy midwest translation...

Geesh...if you go back and read, you'll see that I wasn't all bent out of shape...just trying to make a point, that's all..........

**I need to lighten up??? hmmm....:S

I'm pretty open and silly, never have I been told to lighten up....

My meanings must have been lost in some crazy midwest translation...

WOULD YOU PLEASE LIGHTEN UP?

Sometimes it's fun to jump nekkid. I've done and would do it again at some point. It's one of those things people that haven't done it just won't understand.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!