BoostedXT

Some new Bike Pics.....

Here she is...my new 636. This is the second bike I have ever personally owned. Started riding on a honda Magna....then stunted a 750 GSXR for a bit and now bought the 636. I went down in CC's mainly for the handling. I love dragging my knee.:ph34r:

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

The quality of the pics is really high because I used them for desktops and stuff...so thats why they are super small.....sorry.:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Nice Bikes........I rode a 99 blue R-1 that I sold about a year ago. I miss riding. I miss riding through the hills and dragging a knee or two. Especially in the fall when the weather cools down.

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

nice Duc.....I was thinking about one of those. A red 748 Biposto, but they found only 1 and it sat in a crate for 2 years.

To be honest I am kind of disapointed in the direction Ducati has gone since your design....to they strayed from their roots.

Joe

I agree. I will never need anything faster than her (1998 748L #46 of 100, sometimes referred to as the Neimann Marcus bike because that's the only place you could get them from). There's just something really sexy about a tucked up exhaust and a single sided swingarm.

Tim T.
Team Paraclete

My ideas on the new Ducati design is that they had a design in yours model that lasted 11 years. They tried to out do themselves and make something that would last the ages, but from the classic designs they once had it was to extreme for the heritage class of buyers that flocked to the desmo design. This is not to offend anyone, but the new Ducs have become a status symbol....they have become the Harley of the sport bike world....similar to BMW's in the auto world. Some people want the name..."Oh ride a Ducati." Oh I drive a BMW....some people buy for the right reasons...ands it people like that that are cool. Its others that are posers to me.

RkyMtnHigh: Dont worry......still going back to school.:)
Nice bikes all........I just lov anything 2 wheeled! I am going to Rocky Mountain National Forest this weekend I think to do some fun stwisties.

Joe