TheAnvil

Do you go to the library?

Count me in, chica. WHen are you coming back to FL?

I WAS planning to drive down early this morning, but my baby Kozmo got sick last night and I had to take him to the vet. He has a tummy infection[:/]. So, if tomorrow morning he acts like himself again, then I'm on the road heading your way!B| So, do you have dinner plans?;)

ROFLMFAO! Somehow I should have predicted that. If there would be a non-geek way to go to a library, you would find it!
B|

I voted for "geek"

Me too.

Now who's the asshole with my pocket protector! Give it back right now Goddamit!
>:(
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Ahhh...another Daytona trip might be in order. I'm flying out of town on Sunday for business...had planned on jumping Saturday morning and scuba diving Saturday evening perhaps, if the flight time was late enough. Maybe I can get off of work a bit early on Friday for some fun...

:P
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I don't go to the library anymore.

I've read straight through the entire fiction section from A-Z, and since they have no money, they never have any new books, and the ones they do manage to get are reference/nonfiction.

Hey Nightingale... if you read science fiction, you might want to check this site out...

Baen Free Online Library
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I like Mercedes Lackey's stuff too. I've been on a non-fiction reading kick of late. I read Betrayal by Linda Chavez and just started A National Party No More by Zell Miller. Before that I read a book called How Would you Move Mount Fuji about logic puzzles as interview questions and Franklin's biography by H.W. Brands.

Think the last fantasy book I read was Robert Jordan's tenth book of the Wheel of Time series.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!