PhoenixFire

Bar / Club Questions

a couple of my friends and myself went on a boys night out to a local bar/club in london.
quite a pretencious vibe and everyone is there with sexual tension high.
anyways there where a group of girls (4/5) that where possibly the most amazingly gorgeous women that I have ever seen (must have been models)
anyways - that brings us onto the question and debate we had last night.

would you rather go to a bar/club where there are a few ultra hot model type women ( or for the girls -Guys)and mostly plain average people for the rest.
or a club where there are more average - good looking women ( but nothing to make your tongue hit the floor )

Just curious what others think ??
Peace Be Da Journey

a couple of my friends and myself went on a boys night out to a local bar/club in london.
quite a pretencious vibe and everyone is there with sexual tension high.
anyways there where a group of girls (4/5) that where possibly the most amazingly gorgeous women that I have ever seen (must have been models)
anyways - that brings us onto the question and debate we had last night.

would you rather go to a bar/club where there are a few ultra hot model type women ( or for the girls -Guys)and mostly plain average people for the rest.
or a club where there are more average - good looking women ( but nothing to make your tongue hit the floor )

Just curious what others think ??

does not matter how hot they are, someone else is sick of putting up with her shit!

touble is most "overly hot" women are actually quite boring people..............

Neither-I hate nightclubs...prefer house parties/bbq's...Then at least you know you have something in common with people, i.e. mutual friends, etc...

Agreed. I'm over the clubs. House parties are cool and the women usually get naked quicker (hot tub). The liquor is cheaper and of better quality.:P

touble is most "overly hot" women are actually quite boring people..............

I find some of them are quite interesting, just lacking in initial social skills because they don't get quite as much "normal" human contact as guys are often intimidated by their looks, and those that are not are often "greasy types" who they don't really want to deal with anyway.

Who says I learned nothing spending 10 years of my life in club DJ booths?;)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Well I guess the next question would be; did you or any of your buddies score with any of the hotties??? Did you even talk to any of the super hotties?

It's usually easier to hook up with the average-good looking one's than the hotty one's anyway. (not saying that since we're average we're easy, but we are not so intimidating to approach, I guess.)

So my personal preference would be to go to a club that is busting at the seams with us average folk, who are there to mingle and have a good time and you might end up meeting some good people...maybe not though..either way that's my opinion. :P

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

...Who says I learned nothing spending 10 years of my like in club DJ booths?;)

Yea, I know what you mean (I have 12 years:P)...after a while, it's only the "ultra hotties" you talk to when you're working - average girls figure they don't have a chance with you. It's kind of strange really - you end up being the "ultra", if only for the job you're doing.B|
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Well, according to this article, the simple act of seeing the ultra hot women will make all the other women less desirable to you. Whereas, if you were in a club with only average-looking women, they would appear much more attractive to you. So it seems that you would be better off without the ultra hot women because then you would be more likely to be attracted to the average-looking women, and therefore have a lot more women to choose from. ;)

(Ok, actually I personally thought the article was a load of crap... but since I had just read it and it applied to your question, I thought I'd post it anyway ;-)

I would prefer the place with more average people...

People who are average tend to be less full of themselves, have more interesting things to talk about, and by definition there are a lot more of them to go around.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

...Who says I learned nothing spending 10 years of my like in club DJ booths?;)

Yea, I know what you mean (I have 12 years:P)...after a while, it's only the "ultra hotties" you talk to when you're working - average girls figure they don't have a chance with you. It's kind of strange really - you end up being the "ultra", if only for the job you're doing.B|

Ummm... Ugggggh........ Yeah and I get laid ALOT cuz I skydive!:S

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Take a look on the dance floor. I mean really look at who is smiling and laughing and horsing around. The ones having all the fun are the average ones. The hotties are too busy posing or unable to move without parts falling out of their clothing. When you are average, you don't seem to spend as much time on your looks. You learn early to get past that and just have fun.

I rather go to the bar where the bartendar knows my crew and hooks us up. (For example, are normal bartab at are usual watering hole is about $30 for 8-10 pitchers. The usual price around here is at least $5/pitcher (not counting happy hour).
This ad space for sale.