Dutchboy

Going to Ireland

Yes here is a very good pointer..TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! I am irish, granted I've never been there, lol, yet...but the good news is that I like to get naked when I drink...wait I get naked even when I don't drink though either. Anyways...never been there so all I can say is do an extra jump for me!
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

Hopefully I'll actually get to jump this time. Unlike my trip to cloudy Southern California last week. I'll attempt to write up the experience. That's assuming they'll let me jump there especially with the foot and mouth stuff happening.

I don't know about skydiving there, but I spent two weeks there last year...

the entire travel journal is at www.nightingalesnest.net clickon the first link, which is to my travels page, and then on Ireland, if you want to read it.

oh... buy Rick Steves Guide to Ireland. It saved our butts more than a few times. clicky to Amazon.com's listing for Rick Steves Ireland

oh... buy Rick Steves Guide to Ireland. It saved our butts more than a few times. clicky to Amazon.com's listing for Rick Steves Ireland

you might be about 3 years too late with this advice.....:P;)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------