maddog69

low profile helmet suggestions?

I am looking for suggestions for low profile helmets. It needs to be something that can hold at least one audible internally (externally accessible audibles won’t work I for what I am doing). If I have to modify the lining or shell to make an audible fit, then that is OK. What is out there?

I have been looking at the Cookie M1, but something like the helmet the lady is wearing in the top picture on page 18 of the December Parachutist may be better. Does anyone know what kind of helmet she is wearing?

Thanks!
Better a corncob up your ass than laying in a ditch with a broken back.

The helmet in that picture could very well be a Cookie M1...

However it might also be a Bonehead Guner. There is also the Mindwarp and All-Sport from them that might be what you are looking for.

Maybe if you explained your exact needs, someone could offer more specific help.

(Yes I am at work, Yes I have my entire collection of skydiving magazines at my desk ;) )

"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

There is also the Mindwarp and All-Sport from them that might be what you are looking for.

BH also makes a fiberglass version of the All-Sport that's considerably less expensive than the CF helmets. My g/f has one, it's a nice helmet, albeit slightly heavier than the CF equivelent...

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Well, i think it is. You need to ee one before you can say it isn't.
Sure it has a padlock on the side, but it i very low profile in my opinion.
I think it is an awesome selection and something he can later chuck a camera on. it looks bigger in photos than it actually is. I personally have two of them.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Here's some of Mike's work just got mine, he assembled it over the holiday weekend. Got to me a day earlier than expected ChutingStar rocks! Hopefully the photos look good I just reduced them due to the 300k maximum upload.
Blue Skies!
Live every day as it was your last, one day you'll be right!